Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: sdee

anu:-ammaji ki haveli mein itne kapde jo pehne padte hai.......that ghaghara collar shirts wid head cover so sia thought ki is awards ke bahane tode fashionable kapade pehna lo warna uski sasurma toh use kabhi pehne nahi dengi๐Ÿ˜Š

poetic & bittu:-I also dn't like rasia performance for the first time..... they hv performed soo nicely in maa tujhe pranam,holi function what happen to them this time.......this award function was rly soo boring wid faltoo jokes & bakwas performances......boroplus awards r much better than this one loved ammaji's performance it was wonderful.
bittu:-that effect is only for reel life......warna real life mein toh natasha par kisi aur ka hi effect hai.

Bolo bolo, kis ka effect hai? ๐Ÿ˜‰
But frankly speaking, this award function was fully faltoo. ๐Ÿ˜•
Edited by poetic - 14 years ago
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
poetic:-uske boyfrnd manish naggdev ka aur kiska๐Ÿ˜Š
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
aneesha natasha is dating manish nagdev??tht is news to me..thanx..
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I think they clarified that they are not dating. And if you are talking about the photos, they are pretty old.
Tickle me!
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi guys,had two busy weekend days.i enjoyed a lot waise bh.i that award function was total bakwaas and i was wondering why wasted my time seeing it .i read all u're posts and poora CH uska bhi kar dala aap logon ne.good going
Ashis thumbnail
poetic:-i know that those pics. r pretty old bt let me tell u one thing that those pics.r from manish naggdev's photo album in FB.& u know when manish friends commented on those pics.that they soo nice couple luking sweet together etc then natasha is also thanking them in reply that's why i hv a dout that they r couple.......there is no smoke without fire there must be sumthing b/w them.......hv u notice they they come together in every award function even in the SBS 5th anniversary bash natasha came along wid manish. & At once natasha wrote in her status 'no time for marriage day night shoot ' it means she has already chosen her life partner bt dn't hv time to get married.
Edited by sdee - 14 years ago
smile.. thumbnail
I dont think so frns as natasha hrslf cleard it dat dey r only frns n manish ws d only guy whom she knew in d begnning in mumbai..he hlpd hr to settle here in mumbai...n cmmtin on photo dosnt mean it....she used to gv reply to evry cmnt bt nw she doesnt do dis...a few daz bak manish cmntd on hr status bt she dint reply....n one more thing adi said in an intrvw dat he cud date hr aftr d show...i kno it ws a slip of tongue bt wo ye kehta hi nhi agar nats ka koi BF hota...n d status ws dat marriage is quite tough day nite shoot....it ws d tym wen rasia got married n dey hd to shoot day nite...wen a frnd cmntd on dis status n askd wen she got married she replied dat she got married in d show....i think aneesha u took d status wrong... m a huge fan of nats so alwz cmnt on hr status...plz dont mind frnd...i wrote wat i felt n obsrvd... in one of hr intrvws she told dat she dint evn hv ny crush in hr lyf........
Ashis thumbnail
smile:-I wrote what i feel wid no intentions to hurt anybody feelings neither of natasha nor of any of her fan........& i'm also a big fan of her,alwz comment on her status........abt that articles & interviews of natasha & adi i have read all of them........plzzz dn't take my comment soo seriously i just write what is my heart & what i feel.....i,m sorry if it hurts u.THe statement of natasha that they r just gud friends then that's a very common statement which every actor uses when they dn't want to be sooo open abt their relationship.
Edited by sdee - 14 years ago
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey gals...GM...hey when is sheetal coming back??
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
GM guys,sheetal is probably back tomorrow anu