Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: poetic

Raghav, author banne chala hai 😲. Who will read his book? Of course except for Sia. 😳

Bittu - u r expecting an answer from Raghav/ Adi? 😲

poet raghav shastra padne kheliye kitne girls uthavale hai.he is actually compiling a book for them πŸ˜†.he will only write only one chapter for them baki ka sab chapters are dedicated to his wife.πŸ˜†

jagao bitu jagao?are u dreaming that u will get an answer from K................😲
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sang_hari

poet raghav shastra padne kheliye kitne girls uthavale hai.he is actually compiling a book for them πŸ˜†.he will only write only one chapter for them baki ka sab chapters are dedicated to his wife.πŸ˜†

jagao bitu jagao?are u dreaming that u will get an answer from K................😲

🀣 Shreya, that's the best answer ever. 🀣 Can't stop laughing. But don't nickname him as K as yet, thoda aur dekh letey hai 😳

You mean Sia will have to read all the remaining chapters? 😲 Poor girl!

sang_hari thumbnail

🀣 Shreya, that's the best answer ever. 🀣 Can't stop laughing. But don't nickname him as K as yet, thoda aur dekh letey hai 😳

You mean Sia will have to read all the remaining chapters? 😲 Poor girl!

poet sia will have to read it yaar.life and death ka matter hai🀣.teak hain raghav ka K christening toda postponed. will wait for a week before further official announcementπŸ˜†
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am awarded with new title from IF ....spammer ..........each & every time I try to post they flash a message that spamming is not allowed u have exceed that limit of post ........πŸ˜²πŸ˜•.....

I am not getting .......

Edited by bittu31 - 14 years ago
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Bittu, they are doing that to me as well ... 🀣

I think they don't realise that some of us type very fast and flit from one thread to another.
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
GM Gang..πŸ˜›...yes Shreya,the chit chat corner has become so much essential ki ek din bhi agar yahan visit nahi karo toh it looks ki sumthing is missing from our life...πŸ˜”...even my cousins,office colleagues,frenz all has come to know ki mera ek sonna sa gang ban gaya hai n we do lots of masti...πŸ˜‰....
bittu31 thumbnail

Bittu, they are doing that to me as well ... 🀣

I think they don't realise that some of us type very fast and flit from one thread to another.

Hiiii Poet ...how r u today .....on leave or still in the office ...

Lol ..yaha bhi kumbh effect ...🀣
bittu31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Coolsheetal

GM Gang..πŸ˜›...yes Shreya,the chit chat corner has become so much essential ki ek din bhi agar yahan visit nahi karo toh it looks ki sumthing is missing from our life...πŸ˜”...even my cousins,office colleagues,frenz all has come to know ki mera ek sonna sa gang ban gaya hai n we do lots of masti...πŸ˜‰....

True sheetal ...... Yaha apne dil ki saari baat ki jaa sakti hai ......πŸ˜ƒ.......& doing cheer haran with gang has become my favorite pass timeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

sang_hari thumbnail
bittu and poet- kya khumbh effect mera bhi spam hotha hai yaar🀣.
sheetal and bittu- one day i dont come to forums i feel i havent talked to a friend for long , my husband asks me if i hve finished my friends on IF for the day.unhe kya pata that the agenda for the day on IF ranges from cheer haran to πŸ˜†christening of names

bittu31 thumbnail
Hii sherya ...How is ur son now ........Fine naa ...

I must say u have a very understanding husband .......πŸ˜ƒ Touchwood for that ....