Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Good Morning Aneesha.
I hope things will brighten up as the day progresses.
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
GM Gang...๐Ÿ˜›..finished almost all the work.....chutput kaam yet to finish...๐Ÿ˜Š..Oye Poet,what happened re..๐Ÿ˜ฒ..
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey guys...wassup wid everyone??am feeling so lazy and restless today...probably will binge today...wanting to have tasty unhealthy food....๐Ÿ˜‰
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
good afternoon was busy in the morning with my work and my chotu.guys have got a new and big project,where i have been given to read and edit a lot of writings of famous feminist personalities for a book.i am really excited.
poet- all u're sadness udan choo,i hope.
annesha see ,i have kept a new name for raghav- CB(courier boy).guess why?
anu-i know u are doc and so there is no need for my supply of knowledge .but my funda is eat healthy from monday to saturday afternoon,then the remaining days of weekend eat whatever junk u want.that way weight maintenance becomes easy for me.
sheetal- glad u finished all your work so enjoy tension free

Edited by sang_hari - 14 years ago
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
yaar shreya the rains make me like this only..i do not like the weather and feel depressed...and mera mood theek karne ka yehi tareeka hota hai...add to it anatomy padhai and am ready to scream..anyways,my ma dsnt let me gorge often..kabhi kabhi mauka milta hai..
sang_hari thumbnail
@anu -happens that with the weather u want to eat something piping hot ,fattening and really yummylicious.my husband keeps traveling all around the world due to his work ,so eats all the junk available there. like u're mom,when he comes back , i really see to that he eats healthy.atleast for his sake i force myself to cook healthy and eat healthy.my daughter cribs that mom is strict so i know why u're mom has taken this stand abt food .i know anatomy is tough for u but that will also be over in a flash.keep the faith and do pranayama when the goings gets tough.see i have started again,no wonder ppl call me sheela chachi here๐Ÿ˜†
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
shreya:tera naam bilkul sahi rakha hai sheela chachi hum sabka kitna kayal rakte hai aur kitne aache-aache nasyate deti hai.......well u r rly a nice wife,nice mom & a nice friend.
that new name u kept for raghv CB(courier boy)plzz tell the reason for giving this name to raghv......kyonki meri paas tum logo jitna dimaag nahi hai jo guess kar sakho.
sang_hari thumbnail
@aneesha-thanks a lot aneesha for complimenting me. once u have have responsibilities u start thinking of that or them first.but in all these scheme of things u should maintain u're identity also and not get lost.
enough of that.courier boy for raghav becos hereafter he will carry messages from mom to his wife and vice versa.he will tell his wife to understand his mother's point of view and mother to understand his wife's.so that means a courier boy right๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by sang_hari - 14 years ago
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanx shreya for this wonderful explanation of our courier boy(raghv)๐Ÿ˜Š.
get it shreya now i will start thinking of that & them before asking u.& also keep in mind ur instructions.
sang_hari thumbnail

Originally posted by: sdee

thanx shreya for this wonderful explanation of our courier boy(raghv)๐Ÿ˜Š.

get it shreya now i will start thinking of that & them before asking u.& also keep in mind ur instructions.

see, god ! i am really feeling like a spiritual adviser๐Ÿ˜†.poor adi, if at all he reads all our posts and see the names we have given him,i can imagine what he will feel like๐Ÿ˜†