Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
aneesha thanks a lot .after a long time am actually relieved enough to come to the forums.waise bhi where is bittu? come soon we are all waiting for me.
sheetal sorry that boss had interrupt your party.another time bring something for your party.friday's episode is the starting point for the all the bimaari.πŸ˜†
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sdee

Shreya its to hear that ur son is well now & all his reports r normal.

Yeah rasia is luking rly nice....i'm waiting for 10th july to see together......as laado cv's r not in a mood to show rasia.
Btw where is bittu? kahi friday ka episode dekh kar bimaar toh nahi ho gaye.......uske bina toh yeh forum suna suna lagta hai.

Thanks a lot for missing me ........πŸ€—par maine bimaar nahi hui because I skipped friday's episode πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† aur aaj ka bhi karugi .....πŸ˜† in order to avoid heart attack ....πŸ˜†
mera toh dil toda hai in c.v's ne 😑

Its raining heavy here ....so my net was troubling me that's why online nahi ho payi...

bittu31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

aneesha thanks a lot .after a long time am actually relieved enough to come to the forums.waise bhi where is bittu? come soon we are all waiting for me.
sheetal sorry that boss had interrupt your party.another time bring something for your party.friday's episode is the starting point for the all the bimaari.πŸ˜†

maine kahi nahi gayi hu ......I will torture my self by watching laddo but can't leave u people πŸ˜†
Totally on ur sahara for updates .......

bittu31 thumbnail
Just read these 2 comments : on the article given by readers :

" The whole incident was classic Laado tragedy, the TRPs thrive on one moral/emotional turmoil after another. I do love this show but honestly they never let the 'good times' last for longer than one episode. The dark clouds of injustice are always hanging over them. Until now i feel Amba brought the most positive change in Ammaji. Even Sia's mission to get Raghav as her strength against Amaaji has not been realised fully yet as they were still developing the love and trust between them. Hope this track fulfils that and this time Sia actually wins a battle against Ammaji."

Sia won t be able 2 do anything.She is very week.In fact Raghav is even more week,and not so trustworthy as well .

See every body knows that he is NN ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†hamere ram ka hi barosa nahi hai ....πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

sang_hari thumbnail
bittu specially for friends like u ,i saw the torture and updated it too.🀒
raghav toh NN hai ,u dont need proof for or u dont need lot of people saying it.
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Ab toh bandh kar NN bulana , at least aaj ke liye

Kal phir bula lengey
bittu31 thumbnail
Lets give him some time to prove himself .....If he fails to prove phir toh bhagwan bhi nahi baccha sakta hai usko hamse ....πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
sang_hari thumbnail
bandh NN hai and see i have stopped calling raghav NN becos i planned to give him some time.
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Ok ok, I will start myself.

But he was so good today.
Edited by poetic - 14 years ago
sang_hari thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Ok ok, I will start myself.

But he was so good today.

main bhi NN word temporary freezer main daldiyaπŸ˜†.
GM girls have a great day