Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey gals, Good Morning
Me also saw the video midnight, courtesy SHreya ๐Ÿ˜† and now my eyes are burning.
Want to thak Adi for posting the video. I hope that they always stay happy together.
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Hey gals, Good Morning

Me also saw the video midnight, courtesy SHreya ๐Ÿ˜† and now my eyes are burning.
Want to thak Adi for posting the video. I hope that they always stay happy together.

Good morning all and have a great day....................weekend is from tomorrow and that thought makes me enjoy today even more.๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
poetic thumbnail
LOL Aditi,
I am also looking forward to it.
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@poet : Ur eyes are burning or heart is burning ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰...
Now u have to find other biker for u ..๐Ÿ˜ณ
phoo_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜Šme tooooooo saw thevidio nice to c them togeather i m lke๐Ÿ˜.hpe dey cme back in any oder show 2 gether๐Ÿ˜†
poetic thumbnail
Dil jalon ka, dil jalakey,
Kya milega dilruba ...
๐Ÿ˜†
@ Bittu - My eyes are burning only, my heart is happy.
But I'm still not giving up on that bike ride. ๐Ÿ˜†
And I promise to behave ... ๐Ÿ˜‰
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@bittu-not only poet but u too have to search for another Raghav for yourself.any help required bittu? always at your service๐Ÿ˜‰.
@poet-see I did a favour by telling u about the video๐Ÿ˜†.Now keep your thoughts focussed if u want another biker come your way๐Ÿ˜† .I am always there to help...............................
@anu-tere moo main ghee sakkar.if they act in ananother show together tere ghar mithai pochadoongi
@Aditi- GM,I am having an extended weekend as today is bandh here
Edited by sang_hari - 13 years ago
sang_hari thumbnail
@poet-there is a certain burning smell coming out of this Forum. do you think we should bring a fire extinguisher to put out the fire?
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

@bittu-not only poet but u too have to search for another Raghav for yourself.any help required bittu? always at your service๐Ÿ˜‰.

@poet-see I did a favour by telling u about the video๐Ÿ˜†.Now keep your thoughts focussed if u want another biker come your way๐Ÿ˜† .I am always there to help...............................
@anu-tere moo main ghee sakkar.if they act in ananother show together tere ghar mithai pochadoongi
@Aditi- GM,I am having an extended weekend as today is bandh here

Lucky you and with the cold there...........I think you deserve it. The Telengana issue huh???
sang_hari thumbnail
@aditi-yes,telengana issue.most schools are off and I was supposed to report to office today.my meeting with my boss got cancelled.sitting at home just killing time