Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shilpa_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey aditi....mere yahan bhi ana......I am also at hyd....we will have biryani party.....πŸ˜‰
Hi shreya...looks like U had a nice vacation....kahan gaye the aap?

Edited by shilpa_11 - 13 years ago
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: phoo_12

actually there is one hyderabad in pak it seems.ofen my frnz gt cunfusd to snd me reqst on fbπŸ˜†.jus fr imfrmationπŸ˜‰

Ok Anu, no issues. πŸ˜›
Even if you were in pakistan, we all would still be a happy family over here. 😊
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@shilpa-briyani party toh pakka samjho.
I went for a vacation to kerala.really had a good time.no electronic or electrical things for some time.had a real break and different life there
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sang_hari

It is very cold here.Today's temperature was 6 degrees centigrade .no sun in the morning and my daughter leaves for school at 7.30 am

@shreya was this the temp. of Hyd.??😲😲 yaar its even colder than our state's lower hills region's av. temp.!!! and really if ur daughter has 2 go so early then its really v.brave of her .πŸ‘πŸ‘u know i've sumtime go 2 my main ofc & hav 2 catch bus at 8.30am & then change 2 more buses & its really so cold at that time & wen i've 2 wait 4 bus then u can imagine the case!! so really its v.brave of her!!πŸ‘
sang_hari thumbnail
@tiny-Yeah,this year the temperatures here have dipped 4 degrees lower than the usual. there is cold breeze early in the morning which makes life even more miserable.my daughter and myself ,we crib to get up in the morning.I sometimes feel bad for she is just 8 years old
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sang_hari

@tiny-Yeah,this year the temperatures here have dipped 4 degrees lower than the usual. there is cold breeze early in the morning which makes life even more miserable.my daughter and myself ,we crib to get up in the morning.I sometimes feel bad for she is just 8 years old

yeah its really v.difficult 2 get up at 5 or 6 am wen theres even no sun showing!!!
😲though i'd heard that even this year in mumbai also temp. is lower & ppl r feeling cold so i wud've understood if its 22-25 degrees celsius but 6 degrees is really v.v low.its almost nearly min. temp. of shimla which was 5 degrees ystrday!!
and i'd visited hyd. 10 yrs back during my univ. days wen we went on edductnl tour but at that time it was not this much low!! is it av. temp. of hyd??bcoz i've always thought that southern states've high temp. even in winters ecept sum hilly regions like ooty etc.!!
Edited by tiny15 - 13 years ago
RASIA2 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi guys thankyou for welcoming me,since Adi,Nat left didn't fell like going to read ony updates read some the first week and wrote some comments but after that didn't fell up to it,but know I am on chat I fell like writing again haapy to be back with you friend's πŸ€— sanna/uk
Edited by RASIA2 - 13 years ago
RASIA2 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
HI GUYS I HAVE JUST SEEN NATASHAS AND ADITYAS VIDOE OF GOA ON ADIS FACEBOOK LOOKING AMAZING TOGETHER, IT LOOKS LIKE THEY WERE ENJOYING THERE TIME TOGETHER AWAY LOOKING SO LOVELY.
❀️😍
SANAA/UK 😍πŸ€ͺπŸ₯³
Edited by RASIA2 - 13 years ago
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Even I saw it ..was really nice to watch them in the same frame 😳....Anybody listening ...😍..

sang_hari thumbnail
even i saw that Video. really felt nice to see them together in the same frame😍.I can sense of certain burning smell hereπŸ˜‰.wonder when that is going to stop
Edited by sang_hari - 13 years ago