Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RASIA2 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi friends hope you all are ok and had a fab new year,wishing you all the happiness for 2011.After long time I felt like having a chat since rasia left, I have not been watching laado but read the updates it dose not seem the same old from what I have read.Dont you guy's think that it was very unfair of cv's to let Aditya,Natasha go like that atlest they could have took 4,5 year leap and then shifterd back to veerpur and continued the story which would have made some kind of sence.Now day's I dont even want to watch laado any more it is sad to watch it with out our amazing pair Raghav,Sia really miss them very much,it's been around 2,3 week's since I have not watched laado it feel's I have not seen Adi,Nat for year.Any way I will keep in tuch with you guy's back at work on the 5th teaching kid's at school.
P.S I have logged my self out of the IF when rasia left now every time when I have to send a message, I have to re-join because when I turn my laptop off it also log me out as well dose any one know how I could stay logged in plz help me.
Sanaa/uk
Edited by RASIA2 - 13 years ago
elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RASIA2

Hi friends hope you all are ok and had a fab new year,wishing you all the happiness for 2011.After long time I felt like having a chat since rasia left, I have not been watching laado but read the updates it dose not seem the same old from what I have read.Dont you guy's think that it was very unfair of cv's to let Aditya,Natasha go like that atlest they could have took 4,5 year leap and then shifterd back to veerpur and continued the story which would have made some kind of sence.Now day's I dont even want to watch laado any more it is sad to watch it with out our amazing pair Raghav,Sia really miss them very much,it's been around 2,3 week's since I have not watched laado it feel's I have not seen Adi,Nat for year.Any way I will keep in tuch with you guy's back at work on the 5th teaching kid's at school.

P.S I have logged my self out of the IF when rasia left now every time when I have to send a message, I have to re-join because when I turn my laptop off it also log me out as well dose any one know how I could stay logged in plz help me.
Sanaa/uk

Happy new year Sanaa 😊 My advice is to shift to a light-hearted show until Adi and Nats come back to a new serial. Personally I'd had enough of all the violence shown and the extreme cruelty to women with no positive outlook.... so I've shifted to newer, light-hearted fun shows. 😊
My laptop keeps me logged in, even when I turn it off. Have you checked the "log me in automatically button"? It works for me 😕
elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Same here.

Just imagine the new shows -
Vidhwa (who the hell thought of such a name)
Then Phoolwa (Phoolan Devi's life story 😲)
Mukti Bandhan
and what not!
But, see as a Pavlovian response, I will follows AN to any channel.

😆😆 True, I think we all will.
See.... nothing exciting. They all sound extremely depressing. Vidhwa ShockedShocked just the name gives me creeps... I can completely imagine it's going to be some young girl who's become a widow and all the world hates her and treats her like dirt. 2 yrs after the show starts, this poor girl will be in the same condition as before.
Even the recently started shows, Maati ki Banno and Pratha don't seem nice to me. Even the trailers seem so depressing. I've had enough depression after NAIDL, I can't stand more.
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Well Balika Vadhu seems to have picked up a bit with Anandi doing some genuine good for the child brides and widows.

How long it will last is anyone's guess but at least it is a tad more interesting that it was for a while and part of the negativity is reduced.

I know better than to celebrate because this episodes are short lived and few and far between.

Have a great day friends...............😊
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Firends, have a rocking day ahead of you.
@ Elle - I was thinking exactly like you. Vidhwa - am surely not even think of watching it.
I have shifted to watching movies completely, even if it is nothing great. At least the movie gets over quickly.
Last night watched D-Tox and caught Mads on JDJ.
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: groucho

Well Balika Vadhu seems to have picked up a bit with Anandi doing some genuine good for the child brides and widows.

How long it will last is anyone's guess but at least it is a tad more interesting that it was for a while and part of the negativity is reduced.

I know better than to celebrate because this episodes are short lived and few and far between.

Have a great day friends...............😊

Aditi, hey need to show epis like these cos they know that they are not doing on that front.
But very soon, everything will be history once again, when they start glorifying Daadi-sa.
Mind it, I don't even watch the Show but I know the pattern.
groucho thumbnail

Aditi, hey need to show epis like these cos they know that they are not doing on that front.
But very soon, everything will be history once again, when they start glorifying Daadi-sa.
Mind it, I don't even watch the Show but I know the pattern.

I am in complete agreement with you. I now have this theory that if I actually watch a serial enjoy the positivity till it lasts and then switch off.............😉

Watching all my lovely romantic DVD's that I have just received from Amazon is a MUCH preferred option.

I must read the updates and see what has transpired so far.................... but I just cannot seem to visualize much as I am completely disconnected from the serial.(NAIDL)
poetic thumbnail
Yes.
And thats why I want Adi and Nats to come back in a romantic serial so that at least the initial days are fun-filled, sweet and romantic. And it would spare us the heartburn as well.
Please go ahead and read the update(s). They are just so 🤢
I am still teary-eyed when I remember Sia's death - dunno why. Maybe because they killed all the virtues and hopes that a middle class, idealistic person would harbour in one's heart.
groucho thumbnail

Yes.

And thats why I want Adi and Nats to come back in a romantic serial so that at least the initial days are fun-filled, sweet and romantic. And it would spare us the heartburn as well.
Please go ahead and read the update(s). They are just so 🤢
I am still teary-eyed when I remember Sia's death - dunno why. Maybe because they killed all the virtues and hopes that a middle class, idealistic person would harbour in one's heart.

Oh no Poet, never feel that way.

Why should you let some CV's who know nothing about positivity impact you like that..That is giving them too much importance which is completely misplaced. They are not writing these scripts to please us they are doing it for those who like negativity and can raise the TRP's.

We are the lucky ones.who still despite NAIDL believe in romance, happiness, positives and .................😊😊😊.............

.............imagine a life filled with nothing but violence, ill-treatment, negatives........ I feel pity and sorrow for those who want more of that. Who knows what ideals exist for them and frankly I think each person must live with the expectations they create for themselves.

Let 2011 be the beginning of fun filled, happy and most importantly years where (whenever possible) friends can chat about all the good things in life and positives here on this Forum.😊😊

What say you Poet???😉😉
Edited by groucho - 13 years ago
poetic thumbnail
Arrey I don't give a damn to what those Cvs think and do 😆, I am not too much into soaps/ serials sirf kabhi kabhi phas jaati hoon. 😉
As in this case.
I just wish that they hadn't shown so much negativity and subjected us to so much violence and heartbreak.
I am ever optimistic and because I've watched all these, I want my RaSia back. Together.
You know hope s eternal, and hence the VMs. 😍