Ok ok, no problem at all.
BTW, please join in the discussion.

What a New Year buzz!
elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: groucho

Jogi is a Sadhu???😆😆😆😆 How absolutely ridiculous!!!!!!!!!🤢
So what's up with the other men, have they donned on suits and joined some foreign banks??😉
Maybe the ladies are now in western get up and hanging out in the Gym perhaps????😃

How creative!!!!!!!!!!! this serial is getting. Jogi a Sadhu.........😆😆😆

Hi Aditi 🤗 Happy New Year! Hope you had an amazing holiday. 😊
Yes, Jogi has turned into a Sadhu..... but what I find even more ridiculous is that Daku Amba is actually a wedding planner! And that too, a high profile, well-off, classy wedding planner. It seems so unreal, how can someone choose such a different career line? Plus, she was a highly wanted criminal, how come the police didn't come after her?
DS is the only one who looks old, I saw a glimpse of Sheela Chachi, and she looks the same age as before, forget VKG, who was running around the house.
😆 Seems like I watch the show right? My family members insist on watching what happened to RaSia's daughters, and I catch glimpses at times. But really, it seems like any other show now.
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Elle, I also saw that article.
I would consider it as a mock article.
Rating of 7.7 is too high for all this stupidity. And even if its true, it will be for the entire length as an aggregate and not for the period after the Leap.
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: elle45

Hi Aditi 🤗 Happy New Year! Hope you had an amazing holiday. 😊

Yes, Jogi has turned into a Sadhu..... but what I find even more ridiculous is that Daku Amba is actually a wedding planner! And that too, a high profile, well-off, classy wedding planner. It seems so unreal, how can someone choose such a different career line? Plus, she was a highly wanted criminal, how come the police didn't come after her?
DS is the only one who looks old, I saw a glimpse of Sheela Chachi, and she looks the same age as before, forget VKG, who was running around the house.
😆 Seems like I watch the show right? My family members insist on watching what happened to RaSia's daughters, and I catch glimpses at times. But really, it seems like any other show now.

Hi Elle,

Thank you had a great time. 😃😳

Amba a wedding planner...........how absolutely creative and ingenious. So Dacoits have hidden talents .........!!!!!!!!!😉😉.

Maybe the channel can do a serial on a Dacoit region and show all the talented members of the gang before and after a leap.

I will need to be off my rocker or at a loss for want of better things to do before I watch NAIDL again

Great to catch up with all of you...........so who cares if we don't watch the show it is still fun discussing the several bloopers anyway.
elle45 thumbnail
Even I couldn't believe it. If it hit 7.7 then they would have definitely had a celebratory party for that, and everyone would have known. But what do we care now... although I do feel sad that RaSia as a couple never got much recognition coz when I see other forums where the leads get all sorts of awards for romantic couple or best moments etc, and RaSia aren't really considered coz the show itself wasn't centered around them, it was always about Ammaji and her enemies.
groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: elle45

Even I couldn't believe it. If it hit 7.7 then they would have definitely had a celebratory party for that, and everyone would have known. But what do we care now... although I do feel sad that RaSia as a couple never got much recognition coz when I see other forums where the leads get all sorts of awards for romantic couple or best moments etc, and RaSia aren't really considered coz the show itself wasn't centered around them, it was always about Ammaji and her enemies.

7.7 is bunk I refuse to believe that!!!!!!!!

I think the only fame Raghav/Aditya got was in Kitchen champion if I am not mistaken. Otherwise it has been Ammaji for NAIDL always.
poetic thumbnail
I agree with both of you - Elle and Aditi.
I am glad that Adi won KC.
And I wish Natasha could have continued with the Comedy Circus. The election tack was around that time and she had to leave. I am sure she would have won if she had continued.
But I agree with Elle again - these two did not get the recognition at all that they so rightfully deserved. But as Elle said, its always about VKG and her dushmans.
I sicnerely wish someone would realise the unutilised potential and get them back together.
elle45 thumbnail
Poet, first I was hoping that since Colors was unfair to the two, it would itself take the pair back in a new show. I saw the lead from Bhagyavidatha went quickly to another show on Colors when the leap took place, plus the inspector from NAIDL got his own show.
But then again, Colors has a penchant for making depressing serials full of violence and cruelty to women. Even none of their new shows seem exciting. I think Adi/Nats would be better off in another channel... I'll just follow them there 😆
poetic thumbnail
Same here.
Just imagine the new shows -
Vidhwa (who the hell thought of such a name)
Then Phoolwa (Phoolan Devi's life story 😲)
Mukti Bandhan
and what not!
But, see as a Pavlovian response, I will follows AN to any channel.