Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: sang_hari

poet-great to see your optimism and have already started working on my new year resolutionπŸ˜‰. see the results by tomorrow

Aditi-welcome back.I also had a wonderful vacation and back to the city providing bread and butter.
Bittu-missed u're sense of humour a lot during the vacation and by friday, I was wanting to come back to the forum .

Hi Shreya,

Trying to reply in between Monday morning meetings.................. great to have a good time and it is great to be back too............ Are you still watching??? Has it met up with your expectations of a half-way decent serial after the leap????
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Aditi,

I am NOT watching πŸ˜ƒ at all. I am happy with my RaSia.

BTW, will be watching 'The Cider House Rules' tonight though I want to catch Madhuri on JDJ as well.
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@aditi-Till what i have seen of laado recently,it is not the same.The magic RaSia or atleast nats and adi created individually is all missing.last week I missed the show as I was on vacation.I didn't have this empty feeling after that as laado for me has lost its essence not only with the leads gone but also for the fact that the new leads don't look like Raghav and sia's children.The show has become like the other shows showing college life and preposterous careers for the older generation.VKG has become DKG and no change in her seems disgusting .
poetic thumbnail
Shreya,
You forgot to mention that Amba has now become a Wedding Planner! 🀣
How preposterous!
ANother thing - When Vansh died in Uttaran, there was so much promotion. And he was not even a Lead.
But when RaSIa died, there were no such promotions at all. There was nothing for SIa; Raghav at least got promos for 2 days. What a way to treat the Leads!
Laado is not much beyond Uttaran that they had to treat the leads so shabbily, though I am sure they didn't want to publicise the events much as they had an impending Leap and too much publicity of RaSia (well heck! They never got promoted anyway) would probably not help them.
I don't miss Laado at all, never was in love with the soap. But I loved RaSia and miss them. very badly.
Isi liye I keep on hoping and praying that God listens to our prayers and returns Adi And Natasha together in some other good Show. What an utter wastage of talent!
groucho thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

@aditi-Till what i have seen of laado recently,it is not the same.The magic RaSia or atleast nats and adi created individually is all missing.last week I missed the show as I was on vacation.I didn't have this empty feeling after that as laado for me has lost its essence not only with the leads gone but also for the fact that the new leads don't look like Raghav and sia's children.The show has become like the other shows showing college life and preposterous careers for the older generation.VKG has become DKG and no change in her seems disgusting .

I have just seen the promos and the girls (I agree with you) do not resemble Raghav or Sia, however I felt one of them looked a bit like Amba. Ammaji does not look any older.........must have discovered the elixir of life..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

How can this family from Veerpur suddenly become city folks?? and what is the cause now??? Save Delhi or Mumbai (wherever they are) from the Fog???? or the rains???? What????????

I wonder how they are faring in the TRP charts??? Initially I guess there will be many who will want to see how things pan out so the CV's will be patting themselves on the back.......... but if any of us were to ever watch it again it would have to be like watching an entirely new serial with familiar actors. I am afraid I do not have much time nor any inclination for that!!!
poetic thumbnail
In fact Aditi, that Aman Verma thinks th e high TRPs in December were because of his hysteric, demonic character of BP (Beep Rising). How hialrious can people get! 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
So you can guess how 'different' it is after the Leap.
ANd heard that Dhongee Baba has really become a Dhongee Sadhu 😲 and recites Gita while doing all the stupid stuff that they can do only. They are otherwise inept at doing anything meaningful.
groucho thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

In fact Aditi, that Aman Verma thinks th e high TRPs in December were because of his hysteric, demonic character of BP (Beep Rising). How hialrious can people get! 🀣

So you can guess how 'different' it is after the Leap.
ANd heard that Dhongee Baba has really become a Dhongee Sadhu 😲 and recites Gita while doing all the stupid stuff that they can do only. They are otherwise inept at doing anything meaningful.

Jogi is a Sadhu???πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† How absolutely ridiculous!!!!!!!!!🀒
So what's up with the other men, have they donned on suits and joined some foreign banks??πŸ˜‰
Maybe the ladies are now in western get up and hanging out in the Gym perhaps????πŸ˜ƒ

How creative!!!!!!!!!!! this serial is getting. Jogi a Sadhu.........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
aditi and poet-What i found hilarious was that gaji has become a pimp .I shouldn't have used the word but..............
I am one of those viewers who has watched this show from the beginning and was attached to the show for its women's uplift essence apart from the RaSia magic.when both of them seem missing I am wondering when it will be curtains for this serial from my end.
aman verma thinking that it is his screaming and screeching which has raised the TRPs,then this has to be the joke of the year.It was RaSia's imminent death which kept the viewers glued.Now the TRPs are between 3.2 to 3.9 which is due to the fact that people want to know what has changed after the leap.
poetic thumbnail
At least my simple mind thinks likewise.
People wanted to see RaSia - suddenly, they came to know that there's gonna be a Leap and Raghav and Si won't be with their daughters.
I just don't understand why they failed us on that one - no promos nothing.
Seems like RaSIa were just medium for them to get TRPs and now that a bratty Leap has been deicded, it's easy to filter them out with no due respect meted to the characters.
The Leap may stll work but it seems like to any other Show that runs in some channel or the other.
elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

[Wow thats great Elle. So have you uploaded the video as yet or just made the movie?

Would love to watch it, if possible.
Told you na its no great shakes.

No... it was full of old family pics and videos. πŸ˜† I just made it to show to immediate family members, it's not that good to show to anyone else yet.
But really, what you do is great, and it must be difficult. I'm such an amatuer, I don't even know yet how to crop videos, forget all the special effects like borders and flowers that you do. 😳 Will learn all that, then will try to make a proper VM to show everyone.