Views

Users

Frequent Posters

groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: poetic

Of course Dear, no issues.

JUst wanted to spread some happiness and positivity around.
And this Chit-chat thread is a life-saver!
BTW, how did your vacation go?

Heavenly, spending time with your children is always wonderful and we also had our closest English friends. So a 10 day trip driving around Rajasthan (only marred on the last day by the Gujjar agitation) and then spending a quiet New Year with the family and close friends.
My idea of a slice of heaven😊😊😊!!!!!!!!!!

Now back to the grind but in a way that is good too. Everyone has to get on with their lives.πŸ˜‰

And you??? How did you spend your New Year??
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Yes it indeed did sound heavenly and Rajasthan has that kind of regal charm all around it. Good!
But yes! It's necessary to get back to the grind as well.
I was in the city only. THis job is new, so won't get leave till April this year. But it was pretty sluggish in the Office as well.
So ehre I am!
groucho thumbnail

Yes it indeed did sound heavenly and Rajasthan has that kind of regal charm all around it. Good!

But yes! It's necessary to get back to the grind as well.
I was in the city only. THis job is new, so won't get leave till April this year. But it was pretty sluggish in the Office as well.
So ehre I am!

Yes this is the that time of the year when a lot of people go away or are just on a perpetual holiday mode.

Anyway here we are back again Poet, to keep each other company and have some laughsπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰. Waiting for all our Forum members to come back as and when😊😊
poetic thumbnail
Yes yes they will be back. At least some of them will.
I did not watch for a second after the Leap but come to this thread cos I don't want to miss my friends.
Am waiting patiently for Adi And Nats to come back together and then will continue the Story as well.
BTW, do read the last few pages of this thread. You will be entertained.
groucho thumbnail

Yes yes they will be back. At least some of them will.

I did not watch for a second after the Leap but come to this thread cos I don't want to miss my friends.
Am waiting patiently for Adi And Nats to come back together and then will continue the Story as well.
BTW, do read the last few pages of this thread. You will be entertained.

You mean the last few pages of the chit chat thread???πŸ˜• Okay will do. Thanks
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

BTW, Bittu where are you and where re those emoticons?

Intehaan ho gayi intezaar ki ...
You also have not commented on my DP? πŸ˜‰

Good morning guys .stucked in the meeting ....just got break for 5 mins ..aur yaha aa gayi ..
my office colleagues were saying .yeh gayi forum par πŸ˜†
Poet .have watched it once .will watch it once again & then comment ..it is some thing which can be watched again & again ..πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
@ aditi : Do come & have some bak-bak with us yaar ..till Adi/ Nats appears in next show 😳 ..we were misssing u ..πŸ˜ƒ
poetic thumbnail
@ Aditi - Yes this thread. We wee trying to entertain ourselves.
@ Bittu - Am glad to have you back as well. Arrey I mean the avatar, that's what I meant by Dp or Display Picture. πŸ˜‰
BTW, what are you watching again and again in that VM? Dn't tell me it's the SR scene. 😳
Edited by poetic - 13 years ago
groucho thumbnail

Originally posted by: bittu31

Good morning guys .stucked in the meeting ....just got break for 5 mins ..aur yaha aa gayi ..
my office colleagues were saying .yeh gayi forum par πŸ˜†
Poet .have watched it once .will watch it once again & then comment ..it is some thing which can be watched again & again ..πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
@ aditi : Do come & have some bak-bak with us yaar ..till Adi/ Nats appears in next show 😳 ..we were misssing u ..πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks Bittu am happy to be back and missed our chats too. Will be on regularly for our bak bak so no fears on that πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
poetic thumbnail
BTW gals, ahve you noticed we are so positive that An are coming back together.
I love being optimistic and psoitive, even when I am stuck. πŸ˜ƒ
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
poet-great to see your optimism and have already started working on my new year resolutionπŸ˜‰. see the results by tomorrow

Aditi-welcome back.I also had a wonderful vacation and back to the city providing bread and butter.
Bittu-missed u're sense of humour a lot during the vacation and by friday, I was wanting to come back to the forum .