Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
how sweet..thanx all u guys...muah!!!πŸ€—
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anu rulz

anu ,u have the official doc of the forumsπŸ€— from me for being sweet enough to answer all our queries

shilpa_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anu rulz

As the proverb goes..."The presence of the doctor is the beginning of the cure."....that's the reason We are able to withstand the turture of Laado...and Enjoy it too.....
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
GM Gals.

Itna sannata kyun hai?

We must rejoice ke kal ek RaSia scene dikhaya - Siua smiling and Raghav giving her the longing loving look!

Kya scene tha? WTH! Couldn't the CVs have thought of giving those two a few minutes together and away from everybody else?
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
GM Gang...πŸ˜›..same pinch Poet,the only adorable scene in the whole episode..πŸ€—...Rest was...🀬......
Me wanna cry..😭....My sunday has gone for the Toss..πŸ˜”...A Scientist from Dapoli (M.S.)is coming 2mrw to visit our Mango Estate....😎...we have to work on weekend.......
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Oh no Sheetal. But I hope you get to eat some mangoes.

BTW Sheetal, I didn't like that scene. Aisa kuch likha hai kya, ki husband-wife can't travel together? Arrey kuch toh khaas hona chahiye tha na, small small instances.
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
girls girls i am happy after a long time.all my son's reports are normal just that he took some time more than the other kids to settle down.he is probably allergic to some milk protein and so the reintroduction of milk will have to wait for sometime.other than that he is fine from yesterday.just because of his weakness he really is sticking to me all the time.
BTW the rasia scene was good yesterday but why don't these guys allow husband and wife to sit together.is there a rule that a husband and wife should meet only in a bedroom?uff reallly thick headed
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

girls girls i am happy after a long time.all my son's reports are normal just that he took some time more than the other kids to settle down.he is probably allergic to some milk protein and so the reintroduction of milk will have to wait for sometime.other than that he is fine from yesterday.just because of his weakness he really is sticking to me all the time.
BTW the rasia scene was good yesterday but why don't these guys allow husband and wife to sit together.is there a rule that a husband and wife should meet only in a bedroom?uff reallly thick headed

Gr8888888 shreya...πŸ˜›...so,now be tension free & just take care....πŸ€—...yup,me also thinking the same ki why husband & wife were sitting in opp.directions....πŸ˜•..
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

Its a great news sherya .....πŸ˜ƒ ...