Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: sumali

Yeah, me too! But both are silent on their FB.

yesterday , I was watching some of the old RaSia episodes in the net.. what glorious days those were. 😊

I know Uma πŸ˜›, such lovely scenes. But still I feel, we really got very few scenes of RaSia together as a couple.
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: elle45

It's been a year since then? 😲 Raghav was shot in the arm right? Do you remember why? I've completely forgotten.

when Dv mixed poison in Ammaji's halwa..to find culprit ...Ammaji planned to caught D.V / Gaji Red handed . they planned set up in jungle ..but Gaji & Dv were more smart ..they completely came out of it and Raghav was injured by the gaji's bullet
bittu31 thumbnail
Today is last day of year ..May new year brings lots of happiness & Joy in ur life .πŸ˜ƒ
Happy new year to all ..😳
bittu31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

I know Uma πŸ˜›, such lovely scenes. But still I feel, we really got very few scenes of RaSia together as a couple.

Yes , poet they were very few ...as we have to wait for ages to see them in the same frame .πŸ˜•
Now I don't have to watch nonsense .just to have a glimpse of Rasia πŸ˜›
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: bittu31

Yes , poet they were very few ...as we have to wait for ages to see them in the same frame .πŸ˜•
Now I don't have to watch nonsense .just to have a glimpse of Rasia πŸ˜›

I know. At least the serial doesn't control me now, in the garb of RaSia.
I am actually making a very nice VM - a happy one, but don't know if I should post it here?
And yes, I have to get rid of my laziness. I don't feel like typing at all.πŸ˜†
And as far as our fave punching Grizzly bag is concerned, thoda updated to rehna padta hai na? πŸ˜‰
But I still want that ride as well as the drive. πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@ Poet! I pray God that you will surely go on a drive and ride with YOUR OWN Raghav. why share with someone else?πŸ˜‰ Sia will come and kill you, you know how she was, during ammaji's indecent proposal to santosh and raghav. Ekdum Durga ban gayee thee. πŸ˜†

Btw, post the VM ASAP. What are you waiting for? and why are you in a doubt whether should you post it here or not? It is RaSia VM only na?
poetic thumbnail
I know I know.
I want this drive/ ride so that I get to box his ears πŸ˜† And yes, I know SIa ekdum Durgaa ban jayegi ... but I am only interested in a bit of TP.
@ Bittu and Uma - Our fave punch bag is in Goa with friends, cooling his heels.
Gaya mera ride and drive? πŸ€”
Ha Uma, VM is on RaSia only, but there are hardly 3 or 4 of us over here. Hamarey ilawa phir kaun dekhega?
Edited by poetic - 13 years ago
bittu31 thumbnail

@ poet ...u r having second thought ..whether to post VM or not ....why we r not enough to praise u

If u are making it then why to hesitate for posting it post it as soon possible ...

Btw u have send Kabroo behind him ...that u know he is in Goa with his friends ... u r taking big risk neither sia nor Ammaji is going to leave u and also undue advantage of Biker Babe 's out of Mumbai visit

sumali thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@ Poet! Even though , I have stopped watching the serial, I still visit the forum everyday and I am sure, like me, there are many RaSia fans, who will love to watch another VM on RaSia.

So, don't hesitate. We are all waiting.

I too read about your bikerπŸ˜‰ holidaying in Goa.

elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Poet, I was missing your beautiful VMs. If you've made it, then why not post it? Even if 3-4 of us watch it, it's better than no one right?