Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I want to kill Jogi.........😡😡😡. God uske ander jara bhi sharam hai yaa nahi.....😲😲........ uski biwi kisi aur ke saath ........ and he will watch it with his head down ........... Aur Raghav ab bhi usko akal nahi aa rahi hai ..............😡😡😡

Now I want My Gaji to tell all the kasba about this plan .......... phir dekte hai yeh buddi kaha jati hai .....
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

thanks a lot MJ.we were all expecting this MJ and the worst is yet to come that is the raghav and santosh thing.ammaji can do anything and can stoop to any level in the gutter to get her goals.so dont be surprised if tomorrow u hear that avatar is asked to marry the third time to beget an heir.total rubbish is filled in her brain the name of parampara and her jhooti izzat.ghobar hai dimaag main

I really want Avtar's third marriage track ...... yeh rangeeli Sia ko dekh kar bhoot muskurati hai naa ....phir ammaji uske saath bhi wohi sab karegi ........
Jab us per betagi tabhi usko kisi aur ka dard samaz may aaye ga .........

meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bittu_gupta

I want to kill Jogi.........😡😡😡. God uske ander jara bhi sharam hai yaa nahi.....😲😲........ uski biwi kisi aur ke saath ........ and he will watch it with his head down ........... Aur Raghav ab bhi usko akal nahi aa rahi hai ..............😡😡😡

Now I want My Gaji to tell all the kasba about this plan .......... phir dekte hai yeh buddi kaha jati hai .....

yeahhhhhhh that will be funnnnnn😆😆😆😆😆

sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bittu_gupta

I really want Avtar's third marriage track ...... yeh rangeeli Sia ko dekh kar bhoot muskurati hai naa ....phir ammaji uske saath bhi wohi sab karegi ........
Jab us per betagi tabhi usko kisi aur ka dard samaz may aaye ga .........

actually rangeeli should be made to do all the kaam that sia and chanda do and both of them should gleefully laugh at her.this is one of my dilli khwaish and then usko ammaji ka asli roop pata chalega