Views

Users

Frequent Posters

who am i??? thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: poetic

Mujhe toh sirf Raghav ko satana hai.

He's not going to get his Barbie in this way.

LOL but i'd prefer Ken not gettn his hands on Barbie as my ten years of soap experience always tht me , Leads sty togthere till consumation happens and once its done then done they get seperated. Wht if they Sulk,hate or cry atleast they are together now,but once the deed is done they will get seperated .
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Mujhe toh sirf Raghav ko satana hai.

He's not going to get his Barbie in this way.

that's true he needs competition in form of a guy like DM.DM pe itna gussa aaya raghav ko after that guy started leaching at sia
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Arrey I don't think Chachi will have time to go to Ken ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

And anyway, it's a win-win situation for him.

actually chachi is also upset with raghav so usske paas nahi jayegi.she has enough to manage with the two girls
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: who am i???

LOL but i'd prefer Ken not gettn his hands on Barbie as my ten years of soap experience always tht me , Leads sty togthere till consumation happens and once its done then done they get seperated. Wht if they Sulk,hate or cry atleast they are together now,but once the deed is done they will get seperated .

Baap re kya experience hai ...

Ha it's true, but this is like Delhi ka laddoo ... ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Good social message Bittu.

But maybe another message - education keeps your brain active, so that it's not a devil's workshop - ๐Ÿ˜‰

And don't worry, Gaji ๐Ÿ˜† is all yours.

Actually kya hai naa ....... everybody in forum has started liking Gaji so main tumhe yaad dila rahi thi ki us per main Bid kiya hai .............๐Ÿคฃ
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

that's true he needs competition in form of a guy like DM.DM pe itna gussa aaya raghav ko after that guy started leaching at sia

Seriously he needs some competition. That guy was totally leering at her. But thank God, he didn't ask for her. Ammaji would have let her go and the egoistical, stupid Raghav would have kept quiet.
poetic thumbnail
Bittu - tum line mein pehley ho. But I hope you remember that sharing is a good thing.

Shreya - Chachi will not know what to do.
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update...n yeah raghav u r going to repent a big time sweetie...when u learn the truth wonder how would u react when sia's innocenece will be proved infront of u..would love to see gaji exposing amma infront of raghav so that raghav goes away from amma
meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

raghav should seriously learn something from gaji on how his mother's mind works.i told u remember that gaji will save raghav from that ammaji's plan by exposing the pandit truth as he hates ammaji and does not want her to suceed

absolutely dear...I feel he is the only one in the haveli with some brainssss๐Ÿ˜†
meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: who am i???

We dont need a third angle now, new guy givn Sia attention forget Raghav gettn jealous i see Ammaji making full use of this scenario. dnt want that now esp with impending santosh track,i would rather welcome a guy shown interest in Santosh some childhood sweetheart or teenage crush.

yeah that would be interesyting sia with another childhood friends..raghav jaal bhunkar raakh ho jayegaaaa๐Ÿ˜† aur upar se santosh chachi aur jhumar usse aur uksaye tohhhhh๐Ÿ˜†