Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: poetic

Yes those are two big possibilities.

Those 2 duffers will always need pushes from others to get going.

Now when this thing comes out, who is Sheela Chachi goign to console - Santosh or Sia?

most probably santosh because santosh is the one whio has to go through this demeaning stuff
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Maybe he bought one with all the money Ammaji could spare.

🤣

Now, the best thing would be if some new character comes in, like some friend of Sia, as a govt. official, and bestows some attention on Sia ... 😉
Edited by poetic - 14 years ago
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

most probably santosh because santosh is the one whio has to go through this demeaning stuff

I know, what rubbish!
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update ............. It seems that today's was better than yesterday 's ........ Atleast some action from Gaji's side ........... He is the only person in the whole sanghwan who has his own mind and always uses it ........ not like other dumps ....... specially Raghav & our jhasi Queen Sia ......

Gaji& ammaji are less educated than Raghav & Sia but see has more brains 😡😡 it is another social message from this serial is that ....... education spoils ones thinking ....... they only talk but don't try to do anything ........

Poet ......... U have to remember that I was the first one who bid for Gaji .... kisi aur ko mat dede naa 🤣🤣,
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: bittu_gupta

Thanks for the update ............. It seems that today's was better than yesterday 's ........ Atleast some action from Gaji's side ........... He is the only person in the whole sanghwan who has his own mind and always uses it ........ not like other dumps ....... specially Raghav & our jhasi Queen Sia ......

Gaji& ammaji are less educated than Raghav & Sia but see has more brains 😡😡 it is another social message from this serial is that ....... education spoils ones thinking ....... they only talk but don't try to do anything ........

Poet ......... U have to remember that I was the first one who bid for Gaji .... kisi aur ko mat dede naa 🤣🤣,

Good social message Bittu.

But maybe another message - education keeps your brain active, so that it's not a devil's workshop - 😉

And don't worry, Gaji 😆 is all yours.
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yes those are two big possibilities.

Those 2 duffers will always need pushes from others to get going.

Now when this thing comes out, who is Sheela Chachi goign to console - Santosh or Sia?

You forgot to mention Raghav's name ..........😆😆😆
who am i??? thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
We dont need a third angle now, new guy givn Sia attention forget Raghav gettn jealous i see Ammaji making full use of this scenario. dnt want that now esp with impending santosh track,i would rather welcome a guy shown interest in Santosh some childhood sweetheart or teenage crush.
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Good social message Bittu.

But maybe another message - education keeps your brain active, so that it's not a devil's workshop - 😉

And don't worry, Gaji 😆 is all yours.

very nice post gaji and sunehri ka jai ho
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: bittu_gupta

You forgot to mention Raghav's name ..........😆😆😆

Arrey I don't think Chachi will have time to go to Ken 😆😆😆

And anyway, it's a win-win situation for him.
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: who am i???

We dont need a third angle now, new guy givn Sia attention forget Raghav gettn jealous i see Ammaji making full use of this scenario. dnt want that now esp with impending santosh track,i would rather welcome a guy shown interest in Santosh some childhood sweetheart or teenage crush.

Mujhe toh sirf Raghav ko satana hai.

He's not going to get his Barbie in this way.