Written Update - 23rd March

sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
the episode starts with raghav in his room saying that sia has broken his trust and love.he keeps asking why sia did it and why in the fit of revenge on his mother she has destroyed their relationship.he remembers all the beautiful moments spent together and their suhaag raat.he sees sia everwhere in his room and smashes the mirror and lies down in anger and cries as to why he trusted her and brought her in to his life.but gaji and sunehri are laughing at rasia's relationship which lasted only 4 days and gaji says that his mother is made of stone and the only people who love him is his wife and son.sunehri complaints that she is tired of being under ammaji's thumb all the time and complains that he all the time promises but does nothing to free her.but gaji says that he hates ammaji as she also hates him and it was proved when she falsely swore on his name to raghav on the pandit matter.then he tells sunehri that he was waiting for the right time to put ammaji down with the jogi matter and the time has come.now the villagers are talking about how ammaji has promised to give them land and various goodies when jogi's son is born.just then a man tells them that their dream will remain adream as jogi is napunshak.but the face of the man is hidden and the villagers catch hold of him and question him he repeats himself.the villagers feel that there is some truth in this matter.then theman who revealed the truth goes and takes money from gaji and fears for his life but gaji promises that he is safe and tells him not to reveal his name to anybody.
next day everybody at the breakfast table and sia is serving breakfast,raghav refuse to have his breakfast served from sia's hand and asks jhoomar to do it.all look at sia with pity and ammaji with pride at sia.just then a midwife comes and tells ammaji that she will test santosh and tell her what kid it is.then ammaji tells her that she has shown santosh to a doctor and no need for her to check.but the midwife asks ammaji if she is sure that thereis a and leaves half way through because of the fear of ammaji.but just then yashpal comes in and tells ammaji that the whole village is talking about jogi's impotence and gaji remarks that aamaji should do something about it other wise all the ancestors would question them as to why they were made laughingstocks by the villagers.sia and jhoomar are shocked and they go to kitchen and relate everything to santosh and chachi.ammaji is very angry and leaves the dining table in ahuff.
jhoomar brings the message that ammaji has called santosh in her room.then ammaji locks her roomafter santosh has come and tells her all this insults to her and her family is happening because of her.she says that she brought meera to relieve her of that problem but santosh made her escape.ammaji continues that killing santosh also will not solve the problem and so orders santosh tosleep with some stranger andget pregnant andchild willbe sangwan khandaan ka waaris.ammaji says thatshe has no other option left and with this she willsave her family pride,dignity andher son's shameful secret.santosh is shocked

PRECAP-siya is telling raghav that she knows that women are not treated equal in the haveli but now ammaji has started playing with the respect of women in the house,she tells him that santosh is forced to sleep with another man and that why do women have no say in matters.raghv is angry and aks sia to shut up

horrid episode-gaji is back to his scheming ways ,as usual ma ka laadla raghav is behaving like a duffer with no logical reasoning.he is as i say an angry young man without reason for it.ammaji as usual the tyrant who tries to win all

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

who am i??? thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I am liking Gaji and i think we should start Gaji-Sunheri Fan Club, they are not good but atleast they arent dumb.
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Shreya for the update.

The only good part was GS and I want them to make Ammaji go mad.

Shreya 😆

Angry young man with no reason. 😆 I completely agree.
Edited by poetic - 14 years ago
sang_hari thumbnail

Originally posted by: who am i???

I am liking Gaji and i think we should start Gaji-Sunheri Fan Club, they are not good but atleast they arent dumb.

totally rite i have actually started loving gaji.see he knows that his mother swore falsely on his name on the pandit matter and does not love him
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

totally rite i have actually started loving gaji.see he knows that his mother swore falsely on his name on the pandit matter and does not love him

He knows his MOther so well.
The others are just so dumb.
sang_hari thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Thanks Shreya for the update.

The only good part was GS and I want them to make Ammaji go mad.

actually i found it funny that gaji telling that the budiya does not love me as she falsely promised using my name and she didnt think of the consequence of that
sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yes me too want others to be in the limelight!!!...i am too fed up of siya and her big talks!!!..havent yet seen todays episode though..
Edited by sonia77 - 14 years ago
sang_hari thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

He knows his MOther so well.
The others are just so dumb.

raghav should seriously learn something from gaji on how his mother's mind works.i told u remember that gaji will save raghav from that ammaji's plan by exposing the pandit truth as he hates ammaji and does not want her to suceed
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

raghav should seriously learn something from gaji on how his mother's mind works.i told u remember that gaji will save raghav from that ammaji's plan by exposing the pandit truth as he hates ammaji and does not want her to suceed

But SHreya, I don't think he will do anything like that. He doesn't want Raghav to be happy either, you see. Becos Raghav is also a big competitor to him.
who am i??? thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Actually Gaji in his mission 'Destory Ammaji' is doing some good deeds, hope he actually does some thng and proves Jogi is Impotent infront of all and give biggggggggg blow to Ammaji.

But when he and sunheri comment on Ammaji there are too hillarious Budiyaa i was LMAO