Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: who am i???

If someone like Sia,who knows Ammaji so well and how far that women can go for havn things her way fell for her nasty trick, then Raghav tho is not worth discussing.
But i am waitn for Raghav's reaction to Ammaji's proposal.

Darling, Raghav knows his MOther much better than Sia.But being the agyakaari beta, we can't hold him to task.
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Gadha hain.

Yes a probable dhabba on all husbands' name.

I agree he's angry, arrey talk it out.yeh kya, mirror tod di, woh mirror ke saath kitni yaadein juri hain SHreya. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
😳

serious thabba ,poor mirror ussene kya kiya. remember the 1st march episode where he sees her entering the room in the mirror with mischief.jaane kahan gaye woh din.rehte te tere yaad mein😭
poetic thumbnail
Swear SHreya. He broke that damned mirror!

And I am sure Sia or Jhumar would've cleaned it the next morning.
who am i??? thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

You forgot SantoshπŸ˜‰
ninaatwal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Raghav is coming across a totally clueless person. Does he not use his brain at all. Why would Sia want to hurt him through is Mom when she told him that her enmity is not with his mom but her thoughts.
i think in the fit of anger raghav have lost all senses. But I think he should give Sia benefit of the doubt and listen to her what she has to say. I thought may be he will repent at what he is doing but I do not think so. He is truly Amma ji's Laadla.
Ma da laadla bigad giya, it look like it.
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

clearing reminded me of tha tscene when sia was clearing the broken cup pieces and one of them pokes them and raghav trying to suck the blood and sia pulling her hands .kya khubsoorat din the what chemistry.😭
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninaatwal

Raghav is coming across a totally clueless person. Does he not use his brain at all. Why would Sia want to hurt him through is Mom when she told him that her enmity is not with his mom but her thoughts.

i think in the fit of anger raghav have lost all senses. But I think he should give Sia benefit of the doubt and listen to her what she has to say. I thought may be he will repent at what he is doing but I do not think so. He is truly Amma ji's Laadla.
Ma da laadla bigad giya, it look like it.

Haila, merawala gaana ...

Nina did you check the post I made on Sunday on Maa da Laadla ... πŸ˜†. We had a blast on Sunday.

Munda sada doli char gaya, band baj gaya ...
kritika12345 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i saw todays episode, i watched dheeraj and avatar after a long time and dheeraj was like kaha fas gaya main, still no clues where the story is heading, plot is so boring these days
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: who am i???

You forgot SantoshπŸ˜‰

Arrey Santosh doesn't clean rooms.

Cleaning main filhaal Jhoomar aur Sia mein competition hai ...
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

clearing reminded me of tha tscene when sia was clearing the broken cup pieces and one of them pokes them and raghav trying to suck the blood and sia pulling her hands .kya khubsoorat din the what chemistry.😭

I know, haila .... 😍 and Sia was like OMG! What is he doing?

And another scene, where he throws the cup away and asks Sia to clean the room ... 😑😑😑