Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: poetic

Come on WAI, I agree his bond with his Mother is strong and understandably so.
But he himself has seen his Mother doing a lot of wrong things and manipulating situations to suit her needs. Thats why she used to tell him 'mere bad tujhe hi sab kuch sambhalna hai ...'

So even if Sia did make a mistake of telling him all that, when was she supposed to tell him?

Also he has seen Sia for the past 1 year and also seen the troubles that she had to go through because of the backstabbing that he did to her.

And when would Sia tell him about Santosh - when Ammaji would get someone for her to sleep with?

we were discussing the same thing in the afternoon poet.this disilluisioment is not new to sia
sang_hari thumbnail

That would be nice!
She could start playing a game, but that dumb Raghav needs to understand a bit too.

honesty sometimes does not pay and honesty sugar coated works.please jago sia jago
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Yes SHreya, but who would Sia share these issues with?
Maybe it's not done, yet she has gone to Raghav, I am sure, to provide some help to Santosh, and not for herself.

Who else will she go to, if not her husband?
sang_hari thumbnail

Originally posted by: who am i???

Since soaps are supposed to be female oriented , hero how well edcuated and super good lookn will and nver behave intelligent and its upo herione to do all the deeds so...

Sia needs to unlock her brains and lock her mouth, this way she can fight against Ammaji. Actions speak louder than Words,so sia should lay trap such a way that Raghav himself gets to know abt Ammaji's true side.

that's true WAi females in the soap are the real heroes and the men are like the ARM CANDIES.so sia in simple words stop speaking and start acting
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

honesty sometimes does not pay and honesty sugar coated works.please jago sia jago

Now if Sia uses her dorman brain, then mazaa aa jayega.

ALl swords have been drawn.
sang_hari thumbnail

Yes SHreya, but who would Sia share these issues with?
Maybe it's not done, yet she has gone to Raghav, I am sure, to provide some help to Santosh, and not for herself.

Who else will she go to, if not her husband?

husband poet,a joke for a husband the one who does not trust her enough to say the truth .sia actually should not have gone in the present circumstances.he will only see things worse that it was as tye suspicion remains that she is cheating him
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

husband poet,a joke for a husband the one who does not trust her enough to say the truth .sia actually should not have gone in the present circumstances.he will only see things worse that it was as tye suspicion remains that she is cheating him

Gadha hain.

Yes a probable dhabba on all husbands' name.

I agree he's angry, arrey talk it out.yeh kya, mirror tod di, woh mirror ke saath kitni yaadein juri hain SHreya. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
😳
ninaatwal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
you know one Sia told Raghave that Raghav is amma ji ka agyakaari beta. Khoon to Khoon he rehta hai badlta nahin hai. Raghav proved that today. From now on I will just read the updates and if it is worth watching then i will watch it otherwise share my grief with you guys on this forum. I think lot more interesting things are happening here then the serial. It is nice to read everybody's thoughts. I wish they can let us write the script, we will do a wonderful show.πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
who am i??? thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
If someone like Sia,who knows Ammaji so well and how far that women can go for havn things her way fell for her nasty trick, then Raghav tho is not worth discussing.
But i am waitn for Raghav's reaction to Ammaji's proposal.
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninaatwal

you know one Sia told Raghave that Raghav is amma ji ka agyakaari beta. Khoon to Khoon he rehta hai badlta nahin hai. Raghav proved that today. From now on I will just read the updates and if it is worth watching then i will watch it otherwise share my grief with you guys on this forum. I think lot more interesting things are happening here then the serial. It is nice to read everybody's thoughts. I wish they can let us write the script, we will do a wonderful show.🀣

Thanks Nina for agreeing that the Forum is just more interesting that the dampener.

We are all sharing our grief re, sometimes it's just not reflecting properly. πŸ˜‰

Further we are all makign a new movie -

RAGHAV - MAA KA AGYAKAARI BETA! πŸ˜†
Edited by poetic - 14 years ago