Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: who am i???

Rachana,

Period, i gave up on this soap.
Raghav tho useless hain heen but sia proved double dumb first thinkn ammaji has accepted her and falln into panditji's trap and hiding ot from Raghav and next one calln panditji and askn him to tell truth,when she over heard Ammaji sayn it was her plot why couldnt she put two and two and assume pandit was also in this game.
I had high hopes that she will play the trick back on Ammaji but creatives let me down big time

WAI,

That was like 2 epis back and we know that some dumb stuff were really shown.

I believe its tyhe CVs who are the dumbest part of the SHow.
who am i??? thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: poetic

Bholi,

We have all agreed on it that Sia is foolish to the core but there is one thing, she is not egoistic in the wrong place.

Now what happens when she hears of the hukm that Santosh has been given? Of course, she will go to her husband to seek solution or discuss it. It's very natural. In a group of people, we always go that person who is the closest to us and who, we feel can help.

ANyway, since it is her fault, it makes it better for Rgahav to accept his MOther's proposal and lead a happy life.

Point here is already Raghav is fish on pan ,jumping like a jack and admist all this she runs to him sayn ammaji asked Santosh to sleep with someone else,per me timing is wrong.
Raghav-Ammaji bond is strong ,its been proven under many occasions so per me Sia should have let someone else tell this to Raghav or else Raghav gets to know this frm smwhr else but not sia.
PS : On Positive note , he did shout but when truth will be out that Ammaji has really suggested this ,he may go into guilt trip for shouting on her and maybe will try to mend things.
PPS : For heaven sake yaar he is yet to sleep ,please itna math datao usae.
blueangel_0290 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
raghav ka kya kia jaye
kal agar shut ke aage ek shabd bola to main bandook lekar khadi ho jaoongi
sahi bola fools in love nahi actually irrational fools ek ko ma ke aage kuch dikhayi nahi deta to doosre ko bhaashanon ke aage kuch karna nahi aate
who am i??? thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

WAI,

That was like 2 epis back and we know that some dumb stuff were really shown.

I believe its tyhe CVs who are the dumbest part of the SHow.

Then why didnt u make a posy Sia : Totally Worthless/ Brainless?
You always scold guys be it Rajveer or Raghav haila both are 'R's'
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
tell me guys why doesnt sia change her tack and do somethings on the sly .she needs to learn management big time and also the motto
be a roman while u are in rome
poetic thumbnail

Point here is already Raghav is fish on pan ,jumping like a jack and admist all this she runs to him sayn ammaji asked Santosh to sleep with someone else,per me timing is wrong.
Raghav-Ammaji bond is strong ,its been proven under many occasions so per me Sia should have let someone else tell this to Raghav or else Raghav gets to know this frm smwhr else but not sia.
PS : On Positive note , he did shout but when truth will be out that Ammaji has really suggested this ,he may go into guilt trip for shouting on her and maybe will try to mend things.
PPS : For heaven sake yaar he is yet to sleep ,please itna math datao usae.

Come on WAI, I agree his bond with his Mother is strong and understandably so.
But he himself has seen his Mother doing a lot of wrong things and manipulating situations to suit her needs. Thats why she used to tell him 'mere bad tujhe hi sab kuch sambhalna hai ...'

So even if Sia did make a mistake of telling him all that, when was she supposed to tell him?

Also he has seen Sia for the past 1 year and also seen the troubles that she had to go through because of the backstabbing that he did to her.

And when would Sia tell him about Santosh - when Ammaji would get someone for her to sleep with?

poetic thumbnail

Then why didnt u make a posy Sia : Totally Worthless/ Brainless?
You always scold guys be it Rajveer or Raghav haila both are 'R's'

Because you see the guys are totally worthless that's why ...
Raghav cried once in front of Chachi, once in front of Santosh, and God knows he will cry in front of everyone ...

But God knows when he will do something, being the intelligent one.
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

tell me guys why doesnt sia change her tack and do somethings on the sly .she needs to learn management big time and also the motto
be a roman while u are in rome

That would be nice!
She could start playing a game, but that dumb Raghav needs to understand a bit too.
who am i??? thumbnail
Since soaps are supposed to be female oriented , hero how well edcuated and super good lookn will and nver behave intelligent and its upo herione to do all the deeds so...
Sia needs to unlock her brains and lock her mouth, this way she can fight against Ammaji. Actions speak louder than Words,so sia should lay trap such a way that Raghav himself gets to know abt Ammaji's true side.
poetic thumbnail
Yes and I hope after tomorrow's SHUT UP, she will shut up for time being.

It would be for the better, since her silent treatment always irritates Raghav a lot.