Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
we expected ammaji'son to act sane but the only person sane there is gaji-i really love him for the trouble he is giving ammaji.raghav is turning out to the biggest fool of the year
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Bholi,

We have all agreed on it that Sia is foolish to the core but there is one thing, she is not egoistic in the wrong place.

Now what happens when she hears of the hukm that Santosh has been given? Of course, she will go to her husband to seek solution or discuss it. It's very natural. In a group of people, we always go that person who is the closest to us and who, we feel can help.

ANyway, since it is her fault, it makes it better for Rgahav to accept his MOther's proposal and lead a happy life.
crazzy-girl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
same i cant watch da show any mo..coz cannot see Raghav act like dat..da only good thing about him is his looks...but he does not have faith n trust!!!n he is too gullible!!!i too just readd updates!!!!!!thank u for posting the update!
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
From your post it seems that Raghav didn't find it wrong what Ammaji has asked Santosh.to do ...... rather than saying Shut-up to Ammaji , he is saying it to Sia ..........😑😑😑 he is completely hopeless ............. now he will agree to do what his mother ask him to do ...... 😑😑

Main apni Bid wapas leti hu ....... nahi chaiye mujhe aisa Raghav ..........😭.πŸ₯ΊπŸ’”πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜­

After the truth come I want Sia to punish him like this only , then only he will understand......... stupid
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

we expected ammaji'son to act sane but the only person sane there is gaji-i really love him for the trouble he is giving ammaji.raghav is turning out to the biggest fool of the year

Yes, I was almost like - C'mon Gaji.
He is really teaching Ammaji a lesson.
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Absolutely SHreya. The next time he cries in front of any woman I am gonna whip him.

You know the women in the Sanghwan family, except for that Budiya, are all better because they don't have the same blood running through their veins.

Did you see Sia's expression when he asked her to shut up? 😲

Shut up my foot!

see my anger continues and such a big ego .next time he finds sia cleared off this lie thin g and asks her forgiveness them he had it from me.poet we were discussin g the same thing today and we correctly predicted raghav's reaction that duffer deserves a life with no wife as women would run away if husbands dont believe them
who am i??? thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Rachana,
Period, i gave up on this soap.
Raghav tho useless hain heen but sia proved double dumb first thinkn ammaji has accepted her and falln into panditji's trap and hiding ot from Raghav and next one calln panditji and askn him to tell truth,when she over heard Ammaji sayn it was her plot why couldnt she put two and two and assume pandit was also in this game.
I had high hopes that she will play the trick back on Ammaji but creatives let me down big time
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazzy-girl

same i cant watch da show any mo..coz cannot see Raghav act like dat..da only good thing about him is his looks...but he does not have faith n trust!!!n he is too gullible!!!i too just readd updates!!!!!!thank u for posting the update!

Sab chhod denge toh kaun dekhega ...

Yes Raghav is being too horrid now.
crazy_bholi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Yes, I was almost like - C'mon Gaji.
He is really teaching Ammaji a lesson.

I think Gaji is just Awesome..........i think he is the only happily married man
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: bittu_gupta

From your post it seems that Raghav didn't find it wrong what Ammaji has asked Santosh.to do ...... rather than saying Shut-up to Ammaji , he is saying it to Sia ..........😑😑😑 he is completely hopeless ............. now he will agree to do what his mother ask him to do ...... 😑😑

Main apni Bid wapas leti hu ....... nahi chaiye mujhe aisa Raghav ..........😭.😭

After the truth come I want Sia to punish him like this only , then only he will understand......... stupid

Aww Bittu, πŸ€—

Thik hai, main bidding abhi bandh karti hoon. We will think about it later.

He did ask her to shut up and I want Sia to do that. She can swallow her ignominy and pain and go and staya t the servants' quarter. Raghav can pine for her all that I care.