Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Coolsheetal

Hmmmm.....that's coz she has seen raghav's concern for his bhabhi a few days back only...😊😊..but,poor girl.πŸ˜•...kuch accha karne jati hai aur ulta pulta ho jata hai...😲😲

@poet and sheetal-raghav is concerned about his bhabhi but sia has not chosen the right moment to talk with her hubby as he is angry with her and so will not take anything coming from her mouth against his mother. sab kuch timing aur person ka basat hain
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

@poet and sheetal-raghav is concerned about his bhabhi but sia has not chosen the right moment to talk with her hubby as he is angry with her and so will not take anything coming from her mouth against his mother. sab kuch timing aur person ka basat hain

Yes,dear....we can't say nything more n have to wait till today's episodes....ConfusedπŸ₯±....let c CV's ki nayi creativity ( ????? *********) .πŸ€”....good joke naa... πŸ˜›
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Creativity aur CVs? 🀣

Achha laga tera joke ...
BTW you are right Shreya, the timing is too bad.

We have to see such trash today, my stomach is already churning ...
ninaatwal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I won't be watching the episode, I will read everybody's comment on the episode. My heart is breaking already.

ABCDE2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninaatwal

I won't be watching the episode, I will read everybody's comment on the episode. My heart is breaking already.

Agrees with you! πŸ˜‰
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raghav-Sia

Agrees with you! πŸ˜‰

Come on Nina,.
Itni kamzor kaleejewaali tum ho nahi I am sure.
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Come on Nina,.
Itni kamzor kaleejewaali tum ho nahi I am sure.

please kamzor kaleeje wala toh sirf raghav hain usse ma hisab se.that he has proved rightπŸ˜†
aur creavity nahi hain that is the issue with creatives,colourful nahin soch sakthe khali morose soch sakthe hain
Edited by sang_hari - 14 years ago
ninaatwal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank you guys, i thought with Sia and raghav togather the serial was going in the right direction. They could have done so much with that track. I think they got them apart too soon. I really liked Raghav and sia's chemistry, I do not like them being apart. What can I do?
Dost dost na raha, pyaar pyaar na rahaa
Zindgi hume tera aitbaar na raha
poetic thumbnail
Baap re Nina, think positive! The effects will be positive enough!
sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninaatwal

thank you guys, i thought with Sia and raghav togather the serial was going in the right direction. They could have done so much with that track. I think they got them apart too soon. I really liked Raghav and sia's chemistry, I do not like them being apart. What can I do?

Dost dost na raha, pyaar pyaar na rahaa
Zindgi hume tera aitbaar na raha

Yes indeed!..personally i cant relate to siya raghav because theres no justification for siya to accept rahav after her humiliation besides she has done nothing but talked big...santosh has had the guts to defy ammaji publicly...siya chickens out time and again...she is more worthless than raghav if you ask me..atleast here he is standing by his mother be it for evil!!..but look at siya!!!...besides .its best not to get attached to any pairing while watching these soaps....if the pair stays together too long people get bored......i think its an intresting track if you ask me...its awful if it happened in reality ....but in a soap they will go to any extent for ratings!!!!...