Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Coolsheetal

Hmmmmm.....ideally this should be done..😊..par kya karein,hum sab dil ke haathon majboor hain...kahin na kahin se love factor le hi aate hain....πŸ€—

true very true,yeh dil kya karenπŸ˜†
sang_hari thumbnail

Originally posted by: shali

after reading all the crap I doubt sia to have the strength to walk off.... at this moment she is all about bashaan en eyes filled with tears...raghav is playing a spoiled worthless brat who isn't willing to belief his wife... and is sulking away...

that's true sia is still with the hope that raghav loves her and will atleast listen to her after his anger has abated,but really the good for nothing husband of hers will drive home the point that he is the son of the sangwans where men treat their women like their shoe by using it in time of need and discarding it if unnecessary.but we can always hope that it is the other way round
Edited by sang_hari - 14 years ago
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sang_hari

πŸ‘ that is what i want and raghav should run after like her mad and keep grovelling.sia should keep quiet and should not reply.
πŸ‘πŸ‘

Yes.
He said na ki usne galti ki hai uski haath pakadke, toh theek hai na ... woh jaakey sirf apna Maa ka pallu pakad le ....
He asked her to shut up na, she can now stop from answering him and remind him later what he asked her to do. 😑
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Yes.
He said na ki usne galti ki hai uski haath pakadke, toh theek hai na ... woh jaakey sirf apna Maa ka pallu pakad le ....
He asked her to shut up na, she can now stop from answering him and remind him later what he asked her to do. 😑

Same pinch.....but,this time Sia's silence may turn +ve into -ve.....yeh CV's kuch bhi kar sakte hain....Angry
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

that's true sia is still with the hope that raghav loves her and will atleast listen to her after his anger has abated,but really the good for nothing husband of hers will drive home the point that he is the son of the sangwans where men treat their women like their shoe by using it in time of need and discarding it if unnecessary.but we can always hope that it is the other way round

Yes and she can give him the silent treatment. That stupid male isn't even bothered about her dignity and doesn't even find her out in the haveli.
Only the wives have to think about the dignity of their husbands.
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Yes and she can give him the silent treatment. That stupid male isn't even bothered about her dignity and doesn't even find her out in the haveli.
Only the wives have to think about the dignity of their husbands.

itz depressing.the creativs show him as a sensible caring ,understanding man for some time then again he is an idiot,male chauvinist,ma ka bhakt n selfish...purani kahani ko phir se dikhana hi tha to..naya naya pyaar kyo dikhaya😲😲😲😲😲
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: arunima10

itz depressing.the creativs show him as a sensible caring ,understanding man for some time then again he is an idiot,male chauvinist,ma ka bhakt n selfish...purani kahani ko phir se dikhana hi tha to..naya naya pyaar kyo dikhaya😲😲😲😲😲

Welcome Arunima!
You have asked a valid question, somethign that we have been askign for long?
Cvs ne becharey ko kuch din shanti se bhi rehney nahi diya.
sang_hari thumbnail

t

Welcome Arunima!
You have asked a valid question, somethign that we have been askign for long?
Cvs ne becharey ko kuch din shanti se bhi rehney nahi diya.

hat is what is bugging me how a caring,sensitive loving guy can develop two heads and tell his wife to take a hike.I really hope this time he gets a bitter medicine of his own treatment.sia also is such an idiot and she goes and shares with him the santosh thing knowing well that he is angry and does not want to talk to her.she should have told chachi to talk about this.something would have got into the thick head then.now because of sia talking about the issue she has done more damage to the santosh issue than good,secondly a woman has the right to diginity and if he cannot realise it she should blasted him so that there would be some reaction instead of this pent up anger

Edited by sang_hari - 14 years ago
poetic thumbnail
Of course Shreya.
I agree Sia shouldn't have spoken to him immediately, but maybe as a wife she felt the need to share with her hubby - maybe phirse zor ka jhatka laga.
There are some issues which I feel a couple always shares. It's not the correct moment, but maybe Sia thought that Raghav would understand.
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Of course Shreya.

I agree Sia shouldn't have spoken to him immediately, but maybe as a wife she felt the need to share with her hubby - maybe phirse zor ka jhatka laga.
There are some issues which I feel a couple always shares. It's not the correct moment, but maybe Sia thought that Raghav would understand.

Hmmmm.....that's coz she has seen raghav's concern for his bhabhi a few days back only...😊😊..but,poor girl.πŸ˜•...kuch accha karne jati hai aur ulta pulta ho jata hai...😲😲