Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Na re ... he's too genuine now! Ewww !

Usko jhatka lagega very soon ... and if he doesn't realize what his Mom is gonna do, then all I can tell him is Best of Luck!

And I have a feeling after he shouts at Sia today, Sia will basically shut up and stop sharing with him.

sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Na re ... he's too genuine now! Ewww !

Usko jhatka lagega very soon ... and if he doesn't realize what his Mom is gonna do, then all I can tell him is Best of Luck!

And I have a feeling after he shouts at Sia today, Sia will basically shut up and stop sharing with him.

probably i am hoping it turns out to be a drama.but his ma is a devi and he will know about it only when she tells him about her ganda plan😑.sia will stop sharing and will become the pehle ka sia where she will do everything with chachi's help and plan with ere FF team
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

probably i am hoping it turns out to be a drama.but his ma is a devi and he will know about it only when she tells him about her ganda plan😑.sia will stop sharing and will become the pehle ka sia where she will do everything with chachi's help and plan with ere FF team

That would be the best thing to do Shreya. As for teaming up with her husband, it's a worthless initiative because he still doesn't trust her and is not willing to listen to her even. He's a stupid person alright.
sang_hari thumbnail

That would be the best thing to do Shreya. As for teaming up with her husband, it's a worthless initiative because he still doesn't trust her and is not willing to listen to her even. He's a stupid person alright.

actually the FF team like they did with the yaspal should plan something with the pandit and make him tell the truth.dheeraj will surely help if asked so must include him in their plan.why is chanda not visible nowadays?aaj bahut kaam hai,tiring dayπŸ₯±
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
3 cheers to Raghav.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.....He has been selected as a President of the FOSLA Group by the CV's.......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Ghosh.....Koi itna dumb ho sakta hai?????πŸ˜• Can't imagine....raghav very well know that her maa can go to any extent and he has also played a dirty game with Sia along with his mother 😈 & the same person is not able to make that she can change any situation according to her..πŸ€”....
I think,raghav ko jab samajh aayega,when Sia will be in some major trouble and probable saves the haveli family..😲...Agar CV's yeh twist dalein - comeback of DM & Chacha with some evil plan & Sia saves all the persons but somehow self gets into a major life n death game....then only the Raghav stupo person will understand the truth of Sia....😭😲
Anyways,dreams r dreams.....CV's nahi soch sakte toh kya hum toh hamare khyali pulav paka sakte hain...😍.....
sang_hari thumbnail

Originally posted by: Coolsheetal

3 cheers to Raghav.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.....He has been selected as a President of the FOSLA Group by the CV's.......πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ghosh.....Koi itna dumb ho sakta hai?????πŸ˜• Can't imagine....raghav very well know that her maa can go to any extent and he has also played a dirty game with Sia along with his mother 😈 & the same person is not able to make that she can change any situation according to her..πŸ€”....
I think,raghav ko jab samajh aayega,when Sia will be in some major trouble and probable saves the haveli family..😲...Agar CV's yeh twist dalein - comeback of DM & Chacha with some evil plan & Sia saves all the persons but somehow self gets into a major life n death game....then only the Raghav stupo person will understand the truth of Sia....😭😲
Anyways,dreams r dreams.....CV's nahi soch sakte toh kya hum toh hamare khyali pulav paka sakte hain...😍.....

khaab sab khaab saachi mein kab badalega.khayali pulav🀣
poetic thumbnail
Sheetal,
I don't want Sia to be mahaan this time. Even if that Budiya is in a life-threatening situation, Sia can let her die this time around. Oh wait! or she can save that Budiya for one last time, throw it on raghav's face and go away!
sang_hari thumbnail

Sheetal,

I don't want Sia to be mahaan this time. Even if that Budiya is in a life-threatening situation, Sia can let her die this time around. Oh wait! or she can save that Budiya for one last time, throw it on raghav's face and go away!

πŸ‘ that is what i want and raghav should run after like her mad and keep grovelling.sia should keep quiet and should not reply.
πŸ‘πŸ‘
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

πŸ‘ that is what i want and raghav should run after like her mad and keep grovelling.sia should keep quiet and should not reply.
πŸ‘πŸ‘

Hmmmmm.....ideally this should be done..😊..par kya karein,hum sab dil ke haathon majboor hain...kahin na kahin se love factor le hi aate hain....πŸ€—
shali thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

πŸ‘πŸ‘

after reading all the crap I doubt sia to have the strength to walk off.... at this moment she is all about bashaan en eyes filled with tears...raghav is playing a spoiled worthless brat who isn't willing to belief his wife... and is sulking away...