Raghav : Totally worthless ...

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Raghav is a hopeless case.

Kuch nahi ho sakta hai iska! And I am sad about it.

He's hurt, we all can understand, but he's treating his wife like a cow. He is venting out all his frustrations on her and is acting like a jack*** all right.

He knows that even if he doesn't open the door to their room that night, she will go and stay at the servants' quarter. How convenient! And he doesn't even go to find her out in the morning. That egoistical fool! And what crap was he saying when he fell asleep - maine kitne bharose se tumahar haath thama tha ... he should record his statement and hear it and then judge someone else! 😕

And when she is serving food to all in the morning, he refuses to ler serve him and asks Jhumar to do so instead. Being hurt doesn't allow anyone to hurt anybody else in this fashion.

AMmaji does what we were waiting for - asks Santosh to beget a child from some other man.

In the precap, Sia tells Raghav that this is a crime since now the character of the women in the household are also going to be compromised. And that idiot instead of udnerstanding, shouts at her to keep shut!

I will be so happy when Ammaji will ask him to beget the child in Santosh' womb -- the worthless namards will then gloat that at least in this way, they have control over their women.
And given the situation, I won't be surprised if he says Yes!😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RaSia thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
i have simply given up..
this is totally hopeless now
ninaatwal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I have not watched the episode in the last three days. I cannot see Raghav acting like this. That is not the Raghav we know. He is acting like a fool. I hope he learns his lesson fast. Sia should leave him, he does not deseve to have a wife like sia. I just read the updates and do not watch the episode, makes me sick to watch it.

poetic thumbnail
I know Sarada.

But things simply refuse to turn better.

It had been a lousy day for me today, right from the morning. And it ain't ending it seems. Basically, I feel today I am giving up on a lot of things.
poetic thumbnail
Nina,

I didn't watch yesterday though I was very much near the TV. Old habits die hard, so today I made the mistake. And I am very upset.

Earlier, though it was silly, Raghav still had a reason (sic) but now he seems to be totally out of control.

I liked one dialogue that they showed in the precap, that Sia tells Raghav - This we know that women are not respected in this house; but from now onwards, will they be traded too?

And I liked the Gaji part, though one thing is for sure. Gaji will spread the fire but he will not help anyone, not even Raghav.
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yeah he acting like a child who has not got his barbie so he is letting out his frustation in such a mannerrrrr.....but was just thinking when raghav will learn that sia was right wonder wht punishment will he seek fo himself for hurting the person who always stood by him even when he was wrong....
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghaparti

yeah he acting like a child who has not got his barbie so he is letting out his frustation in such a mannerrrrr.....but was just thinking when raghav will learn that sia was right wonder wht punishment will he seek fo himself for hurting the person who always stood by him even when he was wrong....

Megha, when will he learn that? Do you think that when his own Mother asks him to sleep with his SIL, will it open his eyes a bit? Or what?
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
poet rkuch nahin hosaktha raghav ka.total waste.we all expected better from him but he is totally a namard with pure sangwan khandaan ka hoon in him
crazy_bholi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Raghav is a hopeless case.

Kuch nahi ho sakta hai iska! And I am sad about it.

He's hurt, we all can understand, but he's treating his wife like a cow. He is venting out all his frustrations on her and is acting like a jack*** all right.

He knows that even if he doesn't open the door to their room that night, she will go and stay at the servants' quarter. How convenient! And he doesn't even go to find her out in the morning. That egoistical fool! And what crap was he saying when he fell asleep - maine kitne bharose se tumahar haath thama tha ... he should record his statement and hear it and then judge someone else! 😕

And when she is serving food to all in the morning, he refuses to ler serve him and asks Jhumar to do so instead. Being hurt doesn't allow anyone to hurt anybody else in this fashion.

AMmaji does what we were waiting for - asks Santosh to beget a child from some other man.

In the precap, Sia tells Raghav that this is a crime since now the character of the women in the household are also going to be compromised. And that idiot instead of udnerstanding, shouts at her to keep shut!

I will be so happy when Ammaji will ask him to beget the child in Santosh' womb -- the worthless namards will then gloat that at least in this way, they have control over their women.
And given the situation, I won't be surprised if he says Yes!😡

Guys i dont think tht only Raghav is hopeless but his "TAKRA JAYENGE HUM MUSHKILO KI DEEWAR SE " gaane wali Wifey Sia is even hopeless than him...i feel she is the biggest fool......i feel he was right when he uttered to sia tht how can a literate women believe in all sorts of orthodox things........Cmon guys he was the one who had BHAROFIED her MANG and accepted her as his wife in front of everyone..........ha woh alag baat hai ki he is a fool not to differentiate between good or bad..........but at this point of time i think SIA deserves a BIGGGGGGGG SHUTUP!!!!!!!!!..........i am just sick of her bhashans......

Arey Sia Madam ko sirf Mu chalana aata hai ya dimaag bhi chala leti hai

Sorry guys but i feel Sia is a biggest fool and a TOTAL hopeless case than Raghav
This time i am more partial towards RAGHAV.......bichara everytime he is used by some or the other lady from his house...........FIRST AMMA then Sia and now Again AMMA...........POOR guy...........God plz give him some strength 😆
Edited by crazy_bholi - 14 years ago
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

poet rkuch nahin hosaktha raghav ka.total waste.we all expected better from him but he is totally a namard with pure sangwan khandaan ka hoon in him

Absolutely SHreya. The next time he cries in front of any woman I am gonna whip him.

You know the women in the Sanghwan family, except for that Budiya, are all better because they don't have the same blood running through their veins.

Did you see Sia's expression when he asked her to shut up? 😲

Shut up my foot!