Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: sang_hari

actually if he would have done the same to sonali,she would have blasted him and torn him to pieces.she is not a person to take things lying down like sia.then ammaji would have known what it is to lose a son😑

That would have served the Budiya the best ... πŸ‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘

blueangel_0290 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
sahi kaha poetic
par sonali ki zarorat nahi
i want sia to bring the vrath truth and make raghav feel guilty and run behind her and yeah of course sia inside and raghav outside sia's dad's house that would be more interesting to watch
then forgive him aur usko vahi se delhi baghalejana vaapas haveli ki aor mudne mat dena
sia doing nakhra to forgive raghav will atleast bring him out of the haveli away from the darindi
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghaparti

Lollllll🀣.🀣🀣🀣🀣

🀣.🀣🀣🀣🀣

🀣.🀣🀣🀣🀣

🀣.🀣🀣🀣🀣

Ok so good Gaji sold to Bittu ... 🀣🀣🀣

Scary enough?
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

bittu and poet-it is not worth it as gaji was for 3 to 5 minutes.but the other torture was for 15 min

Thanks sherya for ur Sane advice ........ I am really going to skip it ......
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Shreya, shubh shubh bol

Already it's making me feel as if its my personal life I am bothered about ... πŸ˜•πŸ˜²πŸ˜‰

after all this also i am hopeful that all this would be cleared up because of the santosh raghav issue.true RaSia have entered our drawing rooms and we are so emotionally attached to them
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: blueangel_0290

sahi kaha poetic
par sonali ki zarorat nahi
i want sia to bring the vrath truth and make raghav feel guilty and run behind her and yeah of course sia inside and raghav outside sia's dad's house that would be more interesting to watch
then forgive him aur usko vahi se delhi baghalejana vaapas haveli ki aor mudne mat dena
sia doing nakhra to forgive raghav will atleast bring him out of the haveli away from the darindi

Angel, if only sab kuch aise hi hota ...

woh bada baccha will not leave his Mom and he wants his Barbie too .. and he is not willing to walk the tightrope either.

Iska ab kya ilaaj karoon?

poetic thumbnail

after all this also i am hopeful that all this would be cleared up because of the santosh raghav issue.true RaSia have entered our drawing rooms and we are so emotionally attached to them

I was not talkign about the drawing room ... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Paanch rupees nikaal aur FeviKwik kharid ... aur toote huye dil ko jor lagadey ...

Raghav se tog kuch hone se raha ......... ab yahi karna padega 😭😭😭
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Paanch rupees nikaal aur FeviKwik kharid ... aur toote huye dil ko jor lagadey ...

raghav ki baati ma ke saamne kabhi bhi nahi jalti.always fuse so menthos has no useπŸ˜†
RaSia thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Shreya..bless your heart for wathing this torture and reliving it for us......
I never watched the episode and after reading the update..do not intent to either...
And tomorrow ..for sure i am not watching considering the blasphemy of the new track...