Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: sang_hari

yeah gaji is actually going to a big role in this i feel

I would love to see Gaji being given some importance now. IN fact, he is the only one who can band bajaofy Ammaji.
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

He is not Raja Ram Shreya and he is not liable to be a good husband. So whenever there are issues between his Motehr and wife, he will blindly side with his Mother? How dumb and sick!

He does think himself to be the Prince, but he should be brought down to Ground Zero and made to realise that he is just liek any other husband and his fame is only as the jallad Ammaji's son and nothing else. ☒️

raghav is such amma ka bhakt that her faults never seem visible to him. see when he is with his wife he seems sympathetic to sia but the moment his mother stands in front and wants support on any issue then gives it blindly without taking into account her faults.least a wife can expect is that a husband stand with her on matters of her self respect and dignity and i found that aspect zero in raghav.actually he started turning anew leaf but again the budiya has put her foot down and all thechange has vanished
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: bittu_gupta

Iska matlab woh sach main Gaji se pyar nahi karti ............ LOL bechare ki jhuti kasam kha rahi hai ............πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† sunehari ko pata chalega toh ........

Now I want D. M back .............

LOL πŸ˜†

That's why I tell you Gaji must be her devar's son πŸ˜‰
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

That Budiya should stay away from all her sons lives. 😑 She should have married someone and spent her life that that man (dunno whom) and let these people be at peace.

Today I am feeling that the only thing I missed is Gaji and his moments.

Exactly Poet ........... I have to think once that Should I bear the torture to watch him...........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sang_hari thumbnail

Bittu, otherwise all hell would have broken loose ...

He'd better not do that ...😑

bittu if raghav started shouting at sia publicly then that's it .i am already mad and i dont know what i would do
sang_hari thumbnail

Originally posted by: blueangel_0290

chalo we do feel da same
aaj sia ka ek aur nirnay
woh sirf nirnay leti hai pura toh aaj tak ek bhi nahi ho paya hai
agr kisi din pur karne mein jut gayi toh pata nahi raghav ko manane ka number kab aayega shhayd ek saal baad coz sudharofying him took her 6 months

i know seriously hope that it does not take another year for their milanπŸ˜†
poetic thumbnail

raghav is such amma ka bhakt that her faults never seem visible to him. see when he is with his wife he seems sympathetic to sia but the moment his mother stands in front and wants support on any issue then gives it blindly without taking into account her faults.least a wife can expect is that a husband stand with her on matters of her self respect and dignity and i found that aspect zero in raghav.actually he started turning anew leaf but again the budiya has put her foot down and all thechange has vanished

Yes, he has gone to zero once again. Sia is a fool to trust him again.

He should have married Sonali , then he would have understood what it took to not stand by his wife's side? In that case, he would have stood outside their bedroom, pleading to be allowed inside. 😑
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

@megha and poet-my heart broke and i am sure gaji will have the final say in the matter because he is ready to do anything to, prevent jogi becoming a father.if ammaji asks raghav to sleep with santosh then gaji will somehow bring the pandit matter infront of ragfhav and make him hate ammaji.actually i feel like saying gaji ki jai

yeah if that happens I dont mind giving that gaji a hugggg for his evilnesssπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
poetic thumbnail

i know seriously hope that it does not take another year for their milanπŸ˜†

Shreya, shubh shubh bol

Already it's making me feel as if its my personal life I am bothered about ... πŸ˜•πŸ˜²πŸ˜‰
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

LOL Megha, so true!

I know Sia has been a super fool but whatever she has done has beenf or others. How can that idiot Raghav overlook that and distrust her so easily? Hasn't he himself seen her Mother act like a witch and make lives hell for everyone? Or is his Oedipus Complex so strong that he is blind to all that Budiya's faults? 😑

Yes dear absolutelyyyyy😑