Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: sang_hari

really what is it with ammaji and her sons.they are really getting on my nerves and this sia is not a good tactician.she should learn doing somethings in sly or she will never be able to win.two fools have married and look who is taking advantage of their foolishness

You know we can name them Love Fools instead of RaSia.

THose idiots! Can't they learn to trust each other? Only love is not enough.
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

He surely has been. Whenever it has been an issue of choice, he has always sided with his Mother without thinking about the truth. Just feeling bad for Sia when she is being overworked is not the cue to a good relationship.πŸ₯±
He is such an idiot. I will have to rethink whether I want that Barbie wala Raghav either. 😑

actually this time around i feel sorry for sia .is a raghav a prince or what.she is his wife and should be given a chance to explain.but i found raghav more in fault this time.as a wife i would never bear a husband like this😑
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: blueangel_0290

i was so angry at raghav when he raised his hand to stop sia fom talking only to let that darindi ammaji continue talking
agar sia jhooth bol rahi hai toh why will she call for the panditji and know whih panditji????
how dum of raghav

gaji ka scene mast tha did u see his reaction when ammaji said main gaji ki kasam khake kehti hoon main sach bol rahi hoon
indirectly ab usne gaji sunehri ki life mein bhi nazar dal di
what will his reaction be when truth is out god knows

That Budiya should stay away from all her sons lives. 😑 She should have married someone and spent her life that that man (dunno whom) and let these people be at peace.

Today I am feeling that the only thing I missed is Gaji and his moments.
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

actually all the time they were showing his face and y being the true heir to ammaji's cruel cunningness he was mentally doing some calculation and immediately knew that it was ammaji's plan to destroy rasia relationship.that is why the hunch.actually he hates jogi more than raghav so destroy jogi mission is his first goal

I really wish this could happen .......... atleast I have this satisfaction that Raghav did'nt bad mouthed Sia ......... Just walked silently............otherwise situation would have been worse.......
sang_hari thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

OK that woudl be cool.

If he does so, I would make a VM on him and his Sunehri, I promise.
Gaji Bhaiyya please apne chhotey bhai ko thoda line dikha do patni prem aur seva ki taraf ...

Actually SHreya, the Gaji moments are the finer ones in the sense that a lot can be udnerstood about his character and his thought process. His ankh milana with Sunheri is a fine piece in itself.

actually i like gaji and his facial expressions.he is a nikhama kaaam chor but a clever one at that ,so hoping gaji will set things right
poetic thumbnail

actually this time around i feel sorry for sia .is a raghav a prince or what.she is his wife and should be given a chance to explain.but i found raghav more in fault this time.as a wife i would never bear a husband like this😑

He is not Raja Ram Shreya and he is not liable to be a good husband. So whenever there are issues between his Motehr and wife, he will blindly side with his Mother? How dumb and sick!

He does think himself to be the Prince, but he should be brought down to Ground Zero and made to realise that he is just liek any other husband and his fame is only as the jallad Ammaji's son and nothing else. ☒️
sang_hari thumbnail

i was so angry at raghav when he raised his hand to stop sia fom talking only to let that darindi ammaji continue talking
agar sia jhooth bol rahi hai toh why will she call for the panditji and know whih panditji????
how dum of raghav

gaji ka scene mast tha did u see his reaction when ammaji said main gaji ki kasam khake kehti hoon main sach bol rahi hoon

yeah gaji is actually going to a big role in this i feel
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: bittu_gupta

I really wish this could happen .......... atleast I have this satisfaction that Raghav did'nt bad mouthed Sia ......... Just walked silently............otherwise situation would have been worse.......

Bittu, otherwise all hell would have broken loose ...

He'd better not do that ...😑
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

how dum of raghav

Iska matlab woh sach main Gaji se pyar nahi karti ............ LOL bechare ki jhuti kasam kha rahi hai ............πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† sunehari ko pata chalega toh ........

Now I want D. M back .............
blueangel_0290 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
chalo we do feel da same
aaj sia ka ek aur nirnay
woh sirf nirnay leti hai pura toh aaj tak ek bhi nahi ho paya hai
agr kisi din pur karne mein jut gayi toh pata nahi raghav ko manane ka number kab aayega shhayd ek saal baad coz sudharofying him took her 6 months