Written Update - March 22nd - fools in love - Page 16

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: poetic

He better understand and realsie what Sia is to him. And he better not treat her like that. Though he was pained by the separation, yet it was wrong to shut the door in that way.

And I don't want Sia to leave the haveli, everythign would be lost if she does so. And she should give a bit of silent treatment to raghav I feel. he can't act like a king always. And he should be steady enough to differentiate between right and worng.

Aameen...πŸ˜›..Now looking like the poet has come back again.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Coolsheetal

Aameen...πŸ˜›..Now looking like the poet has come back again.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Anything to danda maro Raghav.
Watched the scene where he shuts the door on her face ... grr!
! Megha - Yes, thoda attitude dikhana zaroorri hai abhi. bachhu phir line pe aayega. That's what he needs Attitudewala Barbie! πŸ˜†
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Anything to danda maro Raghav.
Watched the scene where he shuts the door on her face ... grr!
! Megha - Yes, thoda attitude dikhana zaroorri hai abhi. bachhu phir line pe aayega. That's what he needs Attitudewala Barbie! πŸ˜†

actually mera gussa abhi bhi hain.u saw the scene where he shuts the door on sia it was like a slap and that is the time my anger started.sammne rehge toh i will .........sia also shoul really show attitude to that arrogant fellow
sang_hari thumbnail

Originally posted by: Coolsheetal

Arey yaar,mazedar baat yeh hai.....abhi bhi vrath chal rahe hain...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...kal aakhri hai.......kahin yeh uska asar toh nahi ???? πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

it is my vrath also .kal khatam hoga.abhi durga pooja kiya.shayad vrath ka aazar hainπŸ˜†
poetic thumbnail
Yes Shreya, I happened to see that scene only and I felt like slapping raghav. Closing the door like that - it hurt more than a physical slap I guess! And after all, it's not his room only. he did not think once about the dignity of his wife.
sang_hari thumbnail

Yes Shreya, I happened to see that scene only and I felt like slapping raghav. Closing the door like that - it hurt more than a physical slap I guess! And after all, it's not his room only. he did not think once about the dignity of his wife.

actually he is reacting to things just like his mother calculated and he is making things easier for her.he is brought up in the house which taught him male superiority and all the soft feelings he developed later when he went abroad.thus the things u learn early in life remain to a certain extent till the end of u're life.and he didn't think once about where sia would go after he shut the door.he knows she should go back to the servant's quarter.doesnt that shame him that whatever situation his wife has become so disillusioned to go to the servant's quarter.i felt really bad for sia for no fault of her except for her foolishness she was treated pretty shabbily by the one who she trusted the most
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

actually he is reacting to things just like his mother calculated and he is making things easier for her.he is brought up in the house which taught him male superiority and all the soft feelings he developed later when he went abroad.thus the things u learn early in life remain to a certain extent till the end of u're life.and he didn't think once about where sia would go after he shut the door.he knows she should go back to the servant's quarter.doesnt that shame him that whatever situation his wife has become so disillusioned to go to the servant's quarter.i felt really bad for sia for no fault of her except for her foolishness she was treated pretty shabbily by the one who she trusted the most

Yes
Absolutely true.
And he has observed her so closely for the past 1 year. if Sia really had it against Ammaji, she would have just kept mum and not gone to save Ammaji, despite whatever she had done to Sia and her family.
It was indeed a shameful conduct on his part. πŸ˜•
sang_hari thumbnail

Yes

Absolutely true.
And he has observed her so closely for the past 1 year. if Sia really had it against Ammaji, she would have just kept mum and not gone to save Ammaji, despite whatever she had done to Sia and her family.
It was indeed a shameful conduct on his part. πŸ˜•

now u know the reason for my anger.raghav is the typical guy who all the qualities to make a good husband but his ego and his anger has not allowed him to be.you are right that it is not just that he has married her now and it is a teething issue in their marriage.he married her nearly a year back and has only treated her shamefully from then.but he should realize that in number of occasions she has pointed out that she is not personally against his mother but is against her values and principles .she has also told him that she has chosen the path of honesty which her father taught her.after all that he treats her like like this .😑...................
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghaparti

yes would love to see if sia just passes by him ignoring himmmmmmπŸ˜† that might hit him harddd that according to him n amma she being at fault why is she behaving like this with him....may be she is correct...he might start thinking that wayyyyyπŸ˜†

Don't u think this idea can backfire Sia ................πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜• Kyuki uska bada bhai hai aag may ghee dalne ke liye😑😑😑 ........... but I want sia to send jhumer to do all the works of Raghav ........but when they are in front of each other sia should try to speak to him.......or sheela chachi or avtar bhiya can give him some brains ...............
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

now u know the reason for my anger.raghav is the typical guy who all the qualities to make a good husband but his ego and his anger has not allowed him to be.you are right that it is not just that he has married her now and it is a teething issue in their marriage.he married her nearly a year back and has only treated her shamefully from then.but he should realize that in number of occasions she has pointed out that she is not personally against his mother but is against her values and principles .she has also told him that she has chosen the path of honesty which her father taught her.after all that he treats her like like this .😑...................

Sweetie, I know where you are coming from. I am also upset with him.
The day he lets go off his ego, at least, and a bit of his anger he will do extremely well in life and in relations. He needs to realise that it's not only about supporting Sia; it's about udnerstanding and differentiating between what's wrong and what's not and how he should take a stand in that regard.
You are right, he has been treating Sia with disdain all the time, and is always the first one to mistrust him. I don't think he understands her mind and the way she works.