Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: meghaparti

Yeah that is also true dear may be sia should adopt such a way taht ragahv is forced to believe her n not ammmajiiii๐Ÿ˜†

yeah sapna kab haqueekat hoga?๐Ÿค”
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sang_hari

see our poet has returned.u are right that raghav will try to understand sa because she has to talk about the santosh thing to him.atleast baatcheet toh shuru hogi and the final nail will be the sleeping with santosh trailer๐Ÿ˜†

kaaashhh yeh sach ho jayeeee๐Ÿ˜†
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

tu ne toh wat lagadi sheetal.that bold line mujhe bahut accha laga.๐Ÿ˜†

Yes,Shreya...๐Ÿ˜›..mujhe ek adv.aur yaad aa gaya isliye maine is track ka load lena kum kar diya hai - Mountain DEW - Kyunki darr ke aage jeet hai !!!!!!!! Hee...Hee...๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ Yeh aaj mujhe kya ho raha hai......๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
meghaparti thumbnail

hum umeed toh kar sakte hai๐Ÿ˜†
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghaparti

kaaashhh yeh sach ho jayeeee๐Ÿ˜†

Fingers crossed ; body twisted.....๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜›....
sang_hari thumbnail

Originally posted by: Coolsheetal

Yes,Shreya...๐Ÿ˜›..mujhe ek adv.aur yaad aa gaya isliye maine is track ka load lena kum kar diya hai - Mountain DEW - Kyunki darr ke aage jeet hai !!!!!!!! Hee...Hee...๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ Yeh aaj mujhe kya ho raha hai......๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿคฃ what did u have for breakfast today.u have turned just like i was that day in full spirits

sang_hari thumbnail
[Q

hum umeed toh kar sakte hai๐Ÿ˜†

umeed pain to tikke hain duniya.isse hum tum alag nahi hain๐Ÿ˜†
Coolsheetal thumbnail

๐Ÿคฃ what did u have for breakfast today.u have turned just like i was that day in full spirits

Arey yaar,mazedar baat yeh hai.....abhi bhi vrath chal rahe hain...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...kal aakhri hai.......kahin yeh uska asar toh nahi ???? ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
He better understand and realsie what Sia is to him. And he better not treat her like that. Though he was pained by the separation, yet it was wrong to shut the door in that way.
And I don't want Sia to leave the haveli, everythign would be lost if she does so. And she should give a bit of silent treatment to raghav I feel. he can't act like a king always. And he should be steady enough to differentiate between right and worng.
meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

He better understand and realsie what Sia is to him. And he better not treat her like that. Though he was pained by the separation, yet it was wrong to shut the door in that way.

And I don't want Sia to leave the haveli, everythign would be lost if she does so. And she should give a bit of silent treatment to raghav I feel. he can't act like a king always. And he should be steady enough to differentiate between right and worng.

yes would love to see if sia just passes by him ignoring himmmmmm๐Ÿ˜† that might hit him harddd that according to him n amma she being at fault why is she behaving like this with him....may be she is correct...he might start thinking that wayyyyy๐Ÿ˜†