Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: poetic

Probably this will serve to make them realise each other's importance in their lives and will forge a stronger bond between the two.
First we had the love phase, now we have the trust phase.
And if that duffer really even thinks about the Santosh issue, I will kill him.

poet even i think so, the trust built once cannot be then broken and that's what that budiya does not want RaSia to build between them and once raghav knows the truth then ammaji toh gayi khaam se.If ever raghav even considers the santosh issue then i will be the first one to castrate him(bad word).πŸ˜†
sorry to have sweared but.............
sang_hari thumbnail

That was a very bad thing he did. Shutting his wife out from their room - or is it still his room only? 😑 Indirectly he has insulted his wife ... that idiot!
😑

laad sahib bada aaya biwi ko bhara bitne wala😑
sang_hari thumbnail

Aww SHreya

A πŸ€— for you.

Don't feel bad please.

i know aab thoda shanth hogayi hoon.aur abhi iam feeling better but poori thara nahi.πŸ˜†
blueangel_0290 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
sheetal di
amazingly optimistic
but serioiusly mujhse bhi yahi feel ki yeh sab jo bhi ho raha it will only make rasia's bond stronger
raghav is only behaving like that coz of wht the panditji said
he still did not belive ammaji's words and sid to cal him saying dekhte hain kaun sach hai aur kaun jhooth
he loves sia too much but trusts his mother equally

sang_hari thumbnail

Originally posted by: Coolsheetal

I do no why,but i've a strong intution that - this time,the things will be in favour of Rasia..πŸ˜›....raghav will anyhow try to understand Sia POV n only Sia will b the one who will give solution of Santosh issue to raghav..πŸ˜•...

Pata nahi kyon,but,i feel...this new track will bring positive changes in Rasia's life..πŸ€—....
Yes,this time raghav is totally on his bad part,but,i also watched that when Sia's voice became low he turn around at the door and tries to find her thru voice..πŸ₯Ί...something is really bonding them,so not to worry on that part.😍...No matter,that devil Ammaji will play a mind game but this time,she will face lots of difficulties...😈...aisa,i feel from my inner voice....πŸ€”.
what all u say ????❓

i also agree that the entire thing has come up so as to build the trust factor between raghav and sia.I also remember the scene where ragahav has this desperate look on his face as sia's voice fades away.it is as though he wants to believe his wife but he is not able to believe that his ma would lie after swearing on her son's name.even after all this i would say a guy after marriage has to trust his wife to atleast to listen to whatever she has to say.running away and shutting her out is not what a person who loves his wife does.
ammaji has started mind games again ,she started with sia by trying to make her wear servant's clothes ,then tomorrow it is going to santosh.but like sheetal i am also trying to be positive as we all dont to lose our fav jodi watching
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blueangel_0290

sheetal di
amazingly optimistic
but serioiusly mujhse bhi yahi feel ki yeh sab jo bhi ho raha it will only make rasia's bond stronger
he still did not belive ammaji's words and sid to cal him saying dekhte hain kaun sach hai aur kaun jhooth

Yes,dear......negativity main khone se accha hai......hum positive soche..πŸ˜›..remember,amir saying in 3 idiots - jab bhi kuch bura ho raha ho,dil par haath rakho aur - All is Well - All is Well...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Š...seriously,me doing same n is feeling better...πŸ˜‰.
sang_hari thumbnail

Originally posted by: blueangel_0290

sheetal di
amazingly optimistic

true angel but woh trust kab aayega that is between RaSia.after they turn 60 or is it after that witch dies.hope like all say things work out
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

actually it is scientifically proved that testosterone if not used in the body partially hinders the reasoning part of the brain-in other words frustrationπŸ˜†.sorry corrupting people like that's because mera kaam khatam hogaya hain aur dimag overtime working in the corrupting direction.

Hey,shreya......agar aisa hi raha toh hum sab munna bhai MBBS main convert ho jayenge..πŸ˜›πŸ˜†...circuit toh ho hi gaye hain.........heee...heee...🀣🀣.
sang_hari thumbnail

Originally posted by: Coolsheetal

Yes,dear......negativity main khone se accha hai......hum positive soche..πŸ˜›..remember,amir saying in 3 idiots - jab bhi kuch bura ho raha ho,dil par haath rakho aur - All is Well - All is Well...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Š...seriously,me doing same n is feeling better...πŸ˜‰.

sheetal my dost i was also doing the same and telling myself all is well.same pinchπŸ˜ƒ
blueangel_0290 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
ek aue cheez
sia need to prove raghav's mother wrong soon
but
after the santosh proposal is kept in front by his mother
raghav will definetly go and talk to sia however angry he is
coz he only sayz
is haveli mein meri baat samajhne wala koi nahi hai
(remember the jhoomar issue or whwn ammaji wanted to stand for election)
then may be we might get to see rasia patching up slowly coz now sia need to no more deprive him of anything
sia can console him and confess thet this wass all a misundertanding and hat shee loves him too much
then behind his back she can slowly play her cards and bemaqab ammaji nether ammaji will know what hit her and sia will be under raghav 's protection coz this time he will not leave her side