Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: meghaparti

but I want raghav to be punished this time..sia should not forgive him that easily n go n stay at his dad's place once the truth is out...so that raghav also realizes that he is a big time fool for not trusting siaaaaa😆
aur isse bahane se raghav ko hum sia ko manate huye dekh paye gayeeee😆

actually Megha raghav does not realise the importance of sia in his life,to make him realise sia should not leave the haveli,leaving the haveli means ammaji will shut the doors of the haveli for her.instead like the pre marriage days should emotionally torture him so that he will forced to realise that she is his love and no matter what should trust her even against his own mother
sang_hari thumbnail

Originally posted by: blueangel_0290

i was so angry at raghav when he raised his hand to stop sia fom talking only to let that darindi ammaji continue talking
agar sia jhooth bol rahi hai toh why will she call for the panditji and know whih panditji????
how dum of raghav

gaji ka scene mast tha did u see his reaction when ammaji said main gaji ki kasam khake kehti hoon main sach bol rahi hoon
indirectly ab usne gaji sunehri ki life mein bhi nazar dal di
what will his reaction be when truth is out god knows

actually even after getting up from sleep in the morning i am still angry at raghav for not believing sia.raghav should have thought about how ammaji knew about the same pandit that sia was talking about.actually sia could have also twisted the panditji's words and tried to bring the truth out of his mouth.both of them stupid fools.main bahut gusse main hoon😡
sang_hari thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Aww my poor dear./

Raghav ek nikamma hai ... I am sure time will teach him the value of truthful relationships.

poet how many times will a wife teach him the importance of relationships always .raghav always keeps running away from problems.one time at least shouldnt he stand up and solve the problem then and there.no he locks himself in a room and hides.😡
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sang_hari

not a life time.after the wife deprivation phase is over thoda bright hoga situation aur i will enjoy and write.actually raghav's dimag is not working because his testosterone has not been used properly and is hindering brain functioning😳

I sincerely hope so and we will all enjoy probably.

Testosterone unused - that's a good thing!
poetic thumbnail

even i dont think raghav itna neeche ghirega.and also that sia has told him to listen to his aatma' s voice.atleast hope this issue atleast will bring them together

Probably this will serve to make them realise each other's importance in their lives and will forge a stronger bond between the two.
First we had the love phase, now we have the trust phase.
And if that duffer really even thinks about the Santosh issue, I will kill him.
poetic thumbnail

poet how many times will a wife teach him the importance of relationships always .raghav always keeps running away from problems.one time at least shouldnt he stand up and solve the problem then and there.no he locks himself in a room and hides.😡

That was a very bad thing he did. Shutting his wife out from their room - or is it still his room only? 😡 Indirectly he has insulted his wife ... that idiot!
😡
poetic thumbnail

actually even after getting up from sleep in the morning i am still angry at raghav for not believing sia.raghav should have thought about how ammaji knew about the same pandit that sia was talking about.actually sia could have also twisted the panditji's words and tried to bring the truth out of his mouth.both of them stupid fools.main bahut gusse main hoon😡

Aww SHreya

A 🤗 for you.

Don't feel bad please.
who am i??? thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
The worst is yet to come gals, this misunderstanding is basic in RaSia life they spent all there marr life misunderstanding each other than doing other imp things.If they had brains and had done the deed by now, Ammaji would have not come up with this Sperm donation plan.
PS :Gaji's reaction was the best and only worth watching thing in otherwise useless and worthless episode.
sang_hari thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

I sincerely hope so and we will all enjoy probably.

Testosterone unused - that's a good thing!

actually it is scientifically proved that testosterone if not used in the body partially hinders the reasoning part of the brain-in other words frustration😆.sorry corrupting people like that's because mera kaam khatam hogaya hain aur dimag overtime working in the corrupting direction.
Coolsheetal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I do no why,but i've a strong intution that - this time,the things will be in favour of Rasia..😛....raghav will anyhow try to understand Sia POV n only Sia will b the one who will give solution of Santosh issue to raghav..😕...
Pata nahi kyon,but,i feel...this new track will bring positive changes in Rasia's life..🤗....
Yes,this time raghav is totally on his bad part,but,i also watched that when Sia's voice became low he turn around at the door and tries to find her thru voice..🥺...something is really bonding them,so not to worry on that part.😍...No matter,that devil Ammaji will play a mind game but this time,she will face lots of difficulties...😈...aisa,i feel from my inner voice....🤔.
what all u say ????❓