Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blueangel_0290 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
acha aap kehti hain toh thik hai siya ke raghav (maa ka aagyakaari beta) ko chod deti hoon ammaji ko siya hi handle karein
bittu aur main raghav aka aditya ki baat kar rahein hain
uspe competition rakhna toh banta hai aakhir us raghav ki bhi to value honi chahiye
aur kheecha tani nahi karoongi kyonki bechare raghav ko hum dono ke beech piswane ka mera koi irada nahi hai
i think bittu will agree with me
dont worry
HEALTHY COMPETITION hai no jhagada and bigadna
PYAAR AUR YAAR MEIN SAB JAAYZ HAI

sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blueangel_0290

acha aap kehti hain toh thik hai siya ke raghav (maa ka aagyakaari beta) ko chod deti hoon ammaji ko siya hi handle karein
bittu aur main raghav aka aditya ki baat kar rahein hain
uspe competition rakhna toh banta hai aakhir us raghav ki bhi to value honi chahiye
aur kheecha tani nahi karoongi kyonki bechare raghav ko hum dono ke beech piswane ka mera koi irada nahi hai
i think bittu will agree with me
dont worry
HEALTHY COMPETITION hai no jhagada and bigadna
PYAAR AUR YAAR MEIN SAB JAAYZ HAI

yaar what noble intentions accha baccha😆
blueangel_0290 thumbnail
woh toh main hoon thank you

meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: blueangel_0290

indiangal30
its ok re no problem in away jo tu keh rahi hai sahi bhi hai santosh will never agree to it woh narak mein mar jaayegi par aisa kadam nahi uthayge
waise she is not against jogi but she only wants him for once to stand with her and defend when accused of being a baanj for no fault of hers.
but leaving santosh's opinion tumhe kya lagta hai??
dont u think santosh deserves someone who loves her after what she has gone through
give her space to breathe

shreya
i love the bawali club and i have to accept i m bawali over rasia and all gaga over raghav ak aditya
but recent foolishness of rasia has made me go bonkers
they are loosing their charm but i dont think i can ever get over them
every night i wait for their scenes and long to see them fight togethr against ammaji for their s and everybody's rights
RASIA BHAGJAO AUR BHAGANE MEIN HUM MADAD KARENGE AMMAJI NE TAANG ADAI TTOH USKI TOH MAIN!!!!!!!!!!

Yes Rasia Bhag Jao sweetie😆
blueangel_0290 thumbnail
rasia toh kabhi na kabhi jag kar bhag jayenge aur ammaji ke changul se choot jayenge par hamein in CVs KE AATANK se chudane kaun aayega
indiangal30 thumbnail
guys apart from this track what next you all want to see. their are so many characters too like avatr, chabda, rangeeli, dheeraj, jhumar, gajender . any idea that along with current track which story must go on simultaneously. ra sia is obviously the favourite i guess. any plots in mind. be creative
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: indiangal30

guys apart from this track what next you all want to see. their are so many characters too like avatr, chabda, rangeeli, dheeraj, jhumar, gajender . any idea that along with current track which story must go on simultaneously. ra sia is obviously the favourite i guess. any plots in mind. be creative

i would like to see Dheeraj and jhoomar track and somehow the DM vohra making things difficult for ammaji through another character.actually i would also like gaji and sunehri exposure track
Edited by sang_hari - 14 years ago
blueangel_0290 thumbnail
two ideas
1. if rasia tiff is resolved then i would like to see rasia scenes and rangeeli vs sunehri
remember the first task of sia. it would be hilarius to see a cat fight after so much of negativity
after all it was rangeeli's parents who started the santosh track jo khatam hone ka naam hi nahi le raha aur rasia ko bhi apne saath uljhata jaa raha hai

2. if rasia's tiff is not resolved much to all our disappointment then i want dheeraj jhoomar track to start
not only will we get sweet love moments ,it would make the atmosphere light and also remind rasia of what they are missing and may be they will come togethr once again to unite dj

but my vote 4 d first coz of rasia magic return is guarenteed and so is a catfight bet the two snakes then may be they unite and overthrow ammaji yeh what an idea madamji!!!!!!!!!!!1
kritika12345 thumbnail
i completly agree with sang hari and blue , dheeeraj jhumar track might be a lesson for rasai and they might unite to bring them together, headache right now seriousaly