indiangal30 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
since some of guys are not satisfied so in this topic you can reply for the progress ya all want so see. as far i am concerned am really liking raghav sia story. lets start

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blueangel_0290 thumbnail
i recenly posted the news of that chautala guy coming back in laado
chlao a bit of relief for both rasia and santosh
im really fed up of seeing rasia behave like a pair of boneheads.its time they woke up from their beauty sleep and did something for eachother and the FF team TOGETHER.
it would be nice to see raghav getting to see the true and TOXIC colours of that good 4 nothing ammaji and joining hands with sia to unite santosh and the chautala guy.
jogi that naamard can go take a hike or do his favourits job i.e. hide in his mother's pallu.
FEEL LIKE SHOOTING THEM AT POINT BLANK RANGE
spoilers for rasia and the FF team

PS:me hvin gr8 fun doin this ,so glad i joined this forum now i can let out alll my feelings freely
indiangal30 thumbnail
sorry but chautala guy if brought back will be bad for santoshs character as she is an indian woman, i disagree, no offense
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blueangel_0290

i recenly posted the news of that chautala guy coming back in laado
chlao a bit of relief for both rasia and santosh
im really fed up of seeing rasia behave like a pair of boneheads.its time they woke up from their beauty sleep and did something for eachother and the FF team TOGETHER.
it would be nice to see raghav getting to see the true and TOXIC colours of that good 4 nothing ammaji and joining hands with sia to unite santosh and the chautala guy.
jogi that naamard can go take a hike or do his favourits job i.e. hide in his mother's pallu.
FEEL LIKE SHOOTING THEM AT POINT BLANK RANGE
spoilers for rasia and the FF team

PS:me hvin gr8 fun doin this ,so glad i joined this forum now i can let out alll my feelings freely

okay blue angel,welcome to our bawali club.members are exclusive fans and are crazy about RaSia.what u said is extremely true and that all in the haveli should wake up esp RaSia.the way that witch (ammaji) is setting up the entire thing it is revolting.and dont evenn talk about jogi he is not redeemable
blueangel_0290 thumbnail
indiangal30
its ok re no problem in away jo tu keh rahi hai sahi bhi hai santosh will never agree to it woh narak mein mar jaayegi par aisa kadam nahi uthayge
waise she is not against jogi but she only wants him for once to stand with her and defend when accused of being a baanj for no fault of hers.
but leaving santosh's opinion tumhe kya lagta hai??
dont u think santosh deserves someone who loves her after what she has gone through
give her space to breathe

shreya
i love the bawali club and i have to accept i m bawali over rasia and all gaga over raghav ak aditya
but recent foolishness of rasia has made me go bonkers
they are loosing their charm but i dont think i can ever get over them
every night i wait for their scenes and long to see them fight togethr against ammaji for their s and everybody's rights
RASIA BHAGJAO AUR BHAGANE MEIN HUM MADAD KARENGE AMMAJI NE TAANG ADAI TTOH USKI TOH MAIN!!!!!!!!!!
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

indiangal30
its ok re no problem in away jo tu keh rahi hai sahi bhi hai santosh will never agree to it woh narak mein mar jaayegi par aisa kadam nahi uthayge
waise she is not against jogi but she only wants him for once to stand with her and defend when accused of being a baanj for no fault of hers.
dont u think santosh deserves someone who loves her after what she has gone through

shreya
i love the bawali club and i have to accept i m bawali over rasia and all gaga over raghav ak aditya
every night i wait for their scenes and long to see them fight togethr against ammaji for their s and everybody's rights
RASIA BHAGJAO AUR BHAGANE MEIN HUM MADAD KARENGE AMMAJI NE TAANG ADAI TTOH USKI TOH MAIN!!!!!!!!!!

Aree yaar mera naya competitor aa gaya .........๐Ÿ˜†Ab main apne Raghav ko kaise bachau .............๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
blueangel_0290 thumbnail
SAAVDHAAN shreya
main use share karne walion mein se bilkul nahi hoon.
chalo sia ko milke competion dete hain waise toh woh kuch karti to hai nahi
bhashanon se fursat mie tabhi naaaaaaaaaa
bechaara raghav kab tak sahega use bhi to break ki zaroorat hai

PS: sia madam yeh post padke jagti hai kya yeh bhi dekhte hain
jaago siya pyaari hum rasia ko dekne ke liye taras gaye hain jo bhi competion dena chahta hai tyar ho jao
humein janta ki zaroorat hai
siya sleeping piils ki puri botal pike talli hai
dont u agreee?????????????/

sang_hari thumbnail

indiangal30

shreya

it is true that santosh needs life and a somebody to love her either a child or a partner who would stands by her at all difficult times
u are not alone in your fondness for Rasia and they should get their act together fast at least for our sakes let us hope it happens
sang_hari thumbnail
Bittu and blue angel-both of u all total bacchas,please no jagda.our elders have told us to share and unsse toh seek lelo.bittu i was so generous with u sharing my romantic raghav with u.so angel ko friends banalo souten nahi.already sia has enough troubles handling souts.tumbhi start mat karo๐Ÿ˜†

poor sia ek anar sou bimaar.uska pati aap jagad rahaheho๐Ÿ˜†
blueangel_0290 thumbnail
i know am not alone and im proud that our rasia has such a huge fan following jo din dugi aur raatt chauguni hoti jaati hai WOW!!!!!!