Originally posted by: sang_hari

😭 poor gal raghav usse bhag me pieces mein likahai🀣

Amma wins and Sia loses? What?
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: poetic

Ab Sia Barbie? πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Jokes apart, of course he is expected to be angry and shocked. He knows that probably Sia is mistaken, but he also knows that she has a beautiful heart and she doesn't do things for herslef. SO naturally, being infidel to his wife is gonna be a difficult thing for him.

actually heart of hearts he knows that sia is not at fault and always is caught in trouble because of her honesty.it is going to be extremely heart breaking and difficult for sia and raghav
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Shreya,

That's the irony of the situation. In fact, he would have believed Sia the other day if Jogi hadn't disturbed his equilibrium by talking all crap abiut Sia's intention.

Maybe this track will prove the loyalty and trust issue. And they better stand up for themselves now.
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I really don't think that Raghav will be ready for this ................ he will certainly going to refuse ....... god what happens to Jogi ....... woh waha nahi tha kya .........😑😑
sang_hari thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Shreya,

That's the irony of the situation. In fact, he would have believed Sia the other day if Jogi hadn't disturbed his equilibrium by talking all crap abiut Sia's intention.

Maybe this track will prove the loyalty and trust issue. And they better stand up for themselves now.

actually after sia swears on her love that all she said was true ,he believed her and went to question his mother but seeing his mother all other thoughts flies out of his brain.that demigod status he has given to his mother and to top it all jogi start another false tirade on sia.if the track is actually shown to strength the trust factor in their relationship then the track is bearble to some extent but otherwise it is intolerable.
sang_hari thumbnail

Originally posted by: bittu_gupta

I really don't think that Raghav will be ready for this ................ he will certainly going to refuse ....... god what happens to Jogi ....... woh waha nahi tha kya .........😑😑

raghav will refuse but that budiya will use all emotional blackmail on him and what will he do then we dont know
bittu31 thumbnail
Agar yeh sab dikhaya ...... then my family members will not allow me to watch this crap ......
sang_hari thumbnail

Agar yeh sab dikhaya ...... then my family members will not allow me to watch this crap ......

that's okay bittu,read it on our forums when i was young my mother never allowed me watch even simple kissing scenes.
ABCDE2 thumbnail

thanks for promo

Ammaji is bloody hell, sick!!!
Santosh is like a mother of Raghav!! When Raghav was 10 years old his elder brother and santosh's wedding......santosh was abt 20 years old.......she is too old more Raghav.
I want Sia get pregnant, she have twin sons, she give one to santosh a son.
I hope Raghav refuse sleep to santosh. I feel sure Raghav can not do it. Raghav truly love Sia.
CV IS SICK!! I WILL KILL CV.
ABCDE2 thumbnail

I agree with you, too.
Raghav wont go sleep to Santosh.