meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Gals caught up with the new promo ..its shows amma sitting on her chair in her room....santosh is shown crying ( I guess in her room) raghav n I guess sia too is with him....Amma I guess tells raghav n sia that she has choosen her blood to do this job.....n we see shocked face of raghav n a teary sia......😭

(Mujhe lagta hai amma will tell raghav infront of sia when they go to speak to her about santosh n tell her not to make santosh sleep with someone else to get a hire she puts this prastav infront of them....asking raghav to help Sanjogi by sleeping with Sannnnnttttyyyyyy)😭😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Megha

Thanks for the update.

Mujhe bahut hasi aa rahi hain ... bol na kaise control karoon.

I think I should concentrate on my exam. So will give me sanity for a few days.

We were expectign this all along ... isi liye toh cheer haran special chal raha tha!

Aur kya ho sakta hai isse bura!

Shucks!
meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Megha

Thanks for the update.

Mujhe bahut hasi aa rahi hain ... bol na kaise control karoon.

I think I should concentrate on my exam. So will give me sanity for a few days.

We were expectign this all along ... isi liye toh cheer haran special chal raha tha!

Aur kya ho sakta hai isse bura!

Shucks!

mujhe toh hasi iss baat par aa rahi hai abbb raghav ka apne cheer haran ke liye razi ho jayega..well uske expressions toh kuch aur hi keh rahe thai promo mein🤣🤣
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
so what happens tomorrow.yeah rasia matter how does it get solved and this sucks big time.santosh and raghav feel like pucking
sang_hari thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghaparti

mujhe toh hasi iss baat par aa rahi hai abbb raghav ka apne cheer haran ke liye razi ho jayega..well uske expressions toh kuch aur hi keh rahe thai promo mein🤣🤣

what was his expression like megha and think of telling it all in front of sia😭
meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

what was his expression like megha and think of telling it all in front of sia😭

A little angry n shocked sweetie🤣🤣🤣🤣Angry shayad kyunki usse sia barbie nahi mile aur shocked iss liye ki amma uski barbie ki tulna santy ke saath kaise kar sakti hai...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

so what happens tomorrow.yeah rasia matter how does it get solved and this sucks big time.santosh and raghav feel like pucking

pata nahi dear I guess amma wins n sia looses🤣🤣
sang_hari thumbnail

A little angry n shocked sweetie🤣🤣🤣🤣Angry shayad kyunki usse sia barbie nahi mile aur shocked iss liye ki amma uski barbie ki tulna santy ke saath kaise kar sakti hai...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

raghav ki barbie is raghav's dil ki rani aur santosh like that ma santoshi murat.raghav ko kaise karpayega woh job😆
sang_hari thumbnail

pata nahi dear I guess amma wins n sia looses🤣🤣

😭 poor gal raghav usse bhag me pieces mein likahai🤣

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Ab Sia Barbie? 😆🤣🤣🤣

Jokes apart, of course he is expected to be angry and shocked. He knows that probably Sia is mistaken, but he also knows that she has a beautiful heart and she doesn't do things for herslef. SO naturally, being infidel to his wife is gonna be a difficult thing for him.