Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: poetic

LOL Bittu. Sorry maaf kar de ... bechara Gaji ๐Ÿ˜†ne bahut kuch bigada yet woh akeley hi khush hai apne biwi aur bacchey ke saath cos he is not tied to his Amma's apron or pallu whatever. ๐Ÿ˜†

atleast kahi tho kushi dekhe ........ I really feel sorry for Avtar ....... see no one is mentioning about him ......... he is also a candidate we should not forget him ........ ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sang_hari

hate is actually a very small word to descriibe ammaji's feeling for sia.

Maybe we can use the word -

loathe, abhor, abominate ...
๐Ÿ˜†
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghaparti

yes ofcourse it is ammaji yaar n not sia๐Ÿ˜†

Well I don't beleive Sia either. Raghav ka cheer haran ka taiyyari chal raha hai ...
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hye , sherya , how is your little one .... take care of him ..

Totally agreed with u ...... they are crossing limits ........ I have already bash them on their website and told them ki stop showing disclaimer

that hum aurato pe hone wale zurm aur atyachar ka puzor virodh karte hai ..... but say like this ki we really support them thabi tho atyachar karni wali har bar jeet jati hai .... ........

Btw jo sin rahe gaya hai i.e Rape woh Raghav pura karga ........ after all he is ammaji's most Agyakari son

my son is alright and i came to see this on the forums thought i should post.bittu national commission of women has already given two notices to laado,first on the killing the child in the milk and second on the DM issue.now i think it will be the third notice because they are showing something which is intolerable and unacceptable. their disclaimer is all an eyewash.

bittu sangwan khandan me sab namard hai and to rape they will hire a person or tell yashpal to do it.siclkos

But, weren't those notices followed up?

And I agree that disclaimer is all hogwash ...

actually there was no disclaimer earlier and after the complaints they started on the poorshood disclaime.to satisfy commission guys.actually the case is still pending andif there is still third notice then strict action would be taken
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Arrey Bittu, uska hi to khayal rakhega woh ๐Ÿ˜‰.

You forgot another dialogue told to Sia Rani - main tumhare ankhon mein kabhie ansoo aane nahi doongi.

BTW, ek confusion hai who asks Raghav to sleep with Santosh - Sia yea Ammaji? Dono hi waise mahaan hai!

If sia would have ask him to do so ........... I would have personally gone to mumbai to kill her ........... its ok woh jhasi ki rani se naukrani ban gayi ๐Ÿ˜† per iska matlab yah nahi hota ki woh ab cruella ban jaye ......๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by bittu_gupta - 14 years ago
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghaparti

goshhh if raghav agrees i dont have words to say thennnnn๐Ÿ˜†

Phir hum logon ki bolti bandh ... ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Aur sirf action dekhna padega ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Maybe we can use the word -

loathe, abhor, abominate ...
๐Ÿ˜†

thanks a lot for supplying the words ๐Ÿ˜†
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sang_hari

megha at least our sense of humor has increased after that article otherwise the forum was dull the past two days

That's true dear atleast forum jag gaya hai iss kabar se ke raghav ka cheeer haran hoga aur woh bhi ammaji aur sia ke hote huye...infact his own mother will tell himmm tooooooooo๐Ÿคฃ
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Well I don't beleive Sia either. Raghav ka cheer haran ka taiyyari chal raha hai ...

haan raghav ka dropathi haran......of kalyuggggg๐Ÿคฃ
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: bittu_gupta

Now I really want Sonali's entry in that particular episode where Raghav obeys his mother's order ๐Ÿคฃ she will come to know that her would have been sasumaa is so forward .......๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Human resources ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Haan , aur kya ...

waise hi bohut global warmign ke effects chal rahe hai ...

itna sab honey ke baad Sia sochegi isse accha tha ki main raghav ko haa hi bol deti ... ๐Ÿ˜ฒ