Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Raghav-Sia

Oh, I am sorry, I dont meant. I feel embarrass 😳

Its ok dear..................... jab gusse may khoon boil hota hai naa tab yahi hota hai
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghaparti

haan dear n he himself will make santosh suffer..Cv's dont think once before they generate a trackkkkkkπŸ˜†

my god that witch cannot do anything rigt it seems and she is directing all her sons to the direction.painful lady and doesnt allow one son also to live in peace.raghav i thought has changed and now it has become dog's tail story
ABCDE2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tiny15

this is really a stupid. not just stupid but hts of sum1's arrogance.

how cud a mother ask his son 2 sleep wid his bhabhi.😑😑
though in certain cases in ancient india it was a normal but dat 2 in extreme cases but they didn't make it as honour case of sum1's impotency. ppl knew abt it.e.g r pandavas & kauravas.

Ammaji is crazy! Why dont she ask Girjender go sleep to Santosh???!!! I think Ammaji hates Sia.
I wish Raghav and Sia run away for USA, new life. Ammaji attack heart πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
bittu31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

okay after all that shocking news at least our humor is back.actually after all that disgust i felt initially now i feel like laughing and thinking what treaction would raghav's when he hears the news,actually that ammaji is such a hypocrite.she who has made herself the custodian of veerpur's morality and has herself brought in all the paap inside the haveli
poet actually one paap is still left in the long list of sins- that is the sangwan namards havent still raped a girl.my god did i say that ? this ammaji is bent on making me a sinner .if raghav agrees to this stupid and demeaning aadesh then that's it .i am posting a complaint to the national commission of women.i have friends there and they will forward it and send a notice to the cocerned people.

sorry that is how my blood is boiling and i am seeing all things red now.it is so demeaning to women and womenkind

Hye , sherya , how is your little one .... take care of him ..

Totally agreed with u ...... they are crossing limits ........ I have already bash them on their website and told them ki stop showing disclaimer

that hum aurato pe hone wale zurm aur atyachar ka puzor virodh karte hai ..... but say like this ki we really support them thabi tho atyachar karni wali har bar jeet jati hai .... ........

Btw jo sin rahe gaya hai i.e Rape woh Raghav pura karga ........ after all he is ammaji's most Agyakari son

bittu31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raghav-Sia

Ammaji is crazy! Why dont she ask Girjender go sleep to Santosh???!!! I think Ammaji hates Sia.
I wish Raghav and Sia run away for USA, new life. Ammaji attack heart πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

U still have a doubt about this dear 😲😲😲
sang_hari thumbnail
[

Hye , sherya , how is your little one .... take care of him ..

Totally agreed with u ...... they are crossing limits ........ I have already bash them on their website and told them ki stop showing disclaimer

that hum aurato pe hone wale zurm aur atyachar ka puzor virodh karte hai ..... but say like this ki we really support them thabi tho atyachar karni wali har bar jeet jati hai .... ........

Btw jo sin rahe gaya hai i.e Rape woh Raghav pura karga ........ after all he is ammaji's most Agyakari son

my son is alright and i came to see this on the forums thought i should post.bittu national commission of women has already given two notices to laado,first on the killing the child in the milk and second on the DM issue.now i think it will be the third notice because they are showing something which is intolerable and unacceptable. their disclaimer is all an eyewash.

bittu sangwan khandan me sab namard hai and to rape they will hire a person or tell yashpal to do it.siclkos
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bittu_gupta

Its not good poet .........Laddo may le de ke ek tho couple bacha hai jis per ammaji ki nazar nahi padi hai and they are living happy married life un per tum nazar dal rahi ho....🀣🀣🀣🀣

LOL Bittu. Sorry maaf kar de ... bechara Gaji πŸ˜†ne bahut kuch bigada yet woh akeley hi khush hai apne biwi aur bacchey ke saath cos he is not tied to his Amma's apron or pallu whatever. πŸ˜†
sang_hari thumbnail

Originally posted by: bittu_gupta

U still have a doubt about this dear 😲😲😲

hate is actually a very small word to descriibe ammaji's feeling for sia.
poetic thumbnail
@ Megha - Amma ki soch ki toh daad dena chahiye.Kitni forward sochifying mahila hai (?) re!

No wastage of human resources as per her. 🀣
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

what the hell i saw all the article and all the post and had my heart in my mouth.i just thought the CV's nuts and stupid but they have really lost it.how can they stoop so low .i want to use all the bad words in the dictionary to give galli.
at least because of all this my film is getting free publicity.πŸ˜†
RAGHAV-MA KA AAGYAKARI BETA.now i get all the best people as creatives and script writers.seriously raghav ka laggaya hai waat.humbhi toda waat lagathe hai

SHreya,

Dekho hum log kitna besharam hai, yeha pe bhi hum ne mazak bana di.
You can try a new film too

BETA - TIC MARK CORRECT PARENTS NAME ... 🀣🀣🀣