Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: sang_hari

Thanks aur parthana karo that hamare sare sapne saach hojaye.
DSYfunctional family😆 what an apt name.😆

Really dysfunctional?😉
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
😉

Originally posted by: poetic

Really dysfunctional?😉

😆 😉
😉

Word Count: 0

tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sweet_Krishna

Hi Guys

I was just going thru the new development about the show, where people seemed shocked on this kind of news where Raghav is going to be asked to give a child to Santosh.
Well ! let me inform such kind of practices used to happen in ancient and medival India coz this is mentioned in Manu Smriti/dharma shastras. these might still be taking place in traditional , conservative societies.One such example is in our epic Mahabharat, where Vyas begot children for his dead half brother to his wives Ambika and Ambalika. Those children were Dhritrashatra and Pandu. But they were never called Vyas's sons. They were always called as Vichitravirya's sons.
The custom goes like this:
If the elder brother is dead or impotent or cannot bear kids then to continue his lineage the elder brother's wife would sleep once with younger brother just to get the kid. That union is just meant for getting the heir and the kid so begot will carry elder brother's name and the elder brother and his wife shall always be husband and wife; and the elder brother's wife and the younger brother are always going to be sis in law and bro in law.Their relationship remainsthe same. However such customs were practised with sanctity and that process of impregnating the sis in law was not considered lovemaking.Sex according to our shashtras is an act of procreation and not recreation
And this custom was not followed if any one was not willing to do so. that is it was not forced.
Now -a days , if man is impotent then the couple can get sperms from donors or surrogate mother is also an option. But in earlier days this was a practice so that child so begot is from the same clan/family/gene pool.
I have posted my comment not to support this but to inform you ppl about this age old ritual.

u r rite abt dis custom practised in ancient india. i've also written abt it in dis forum. but here ammaji doing dis 2 hide da fact abt impotency of her nothing gud 4 stupid son.
in ancient india if it was followed den it was not 2 hide sum1 impotency but rather 2 have progeny 4 their family as was da case wid pandu also. remember he was cursd if he try 2've relation wid any women he wud die.so 2've kids he askd kunti & madri 2 go 2 gods.
and in dis age wen ammaji can use ivf method den doing dis is purely 4 insulting both sia & santosh dats why all r condemning her which is rite.
sang_hari thumbnail

Originally posted by: tiny15

u r rite abt dis custom practised in ancient india. i've also written abt it in dis forum. but here ammaji doing dis 2 hide da fact abt impotency of her nothing gud 4 stupid son.

in ancient india if it was followed den it was not 2 hide sum1 impotency but rather 2 have progeny 4 their family as was da case wid pandu also. remember he was cursd if he try 2've relation wid any women he wud die.so 2've kids he askd kunti & madri 2 go 2 gods.
and in dis age wen ammaji can use ivf method den doing dis is purely 4 insulting both sia & santosh dats why all r condemning her which is rite.

well said tiny more than anything this method adopted by ammaji is just to insult and the separate santosh and sia .not only that it is also to bring another rift between raghav and sia.
poetic thumbnail
Ammaji is trying hard to kill two birds with one stone-
1. separate Sia and Raghav
2. separate Sia and Santosh
The reasons for the first is obvious. For the second, she knows that the other women in the household are getting silent strength and courage form Sia to rebel against her and her atrocities. She can never forgive Sia nor can she accept Sia as her DIL. With Santosh, the situation is also touchy in the sense that she has insulted her husband in public. SO she wants both these women to fall away, so that she can have it easy in the household.
sang_hari thumbnail

Ammaji is trying hard to kill two birds with one stone-

1. separate Sia and Raghav
2. separate Sia and Santosh
The reasons for the first is obvious. For the second, she knows that the other women in the household are getting silent strength and courage form Sia to rebel against her and her atrocities. She can never forgive Sia nor can she accept Sia as her DIL. With Santosh, the situation is also touchy in the sense that she has insulted her husband in public. SO she wants both these women to fall away, so that she can have it easy in the household.

very true,ammaji 's motive has been
1.revenge her son's and her insult and protect her son
2.kill the silent rebellion and revolution happening among the women of the household and kill the courage source that is sia
maybe-just thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

OH WOW! That came as a shock to me, this is absolutely disgusting!!! That really did make me sick! *gag gag* How could Ammaji even ask such a thing from Raghav? 🤢 I mean! OMG Damn, that is just totally demented! Anyone else wanna join in on the "Throw Ammaji in the looney bin" campaign? 🤢

poetic thumbnail
MJ,

You start the campaign, I am there with you.

And once she is in the Looney Bin, we can ask the Tazmanian Devil to keep guard!!!
sang_hari thumbnail

MJ,

You start the campaign, I am there with you.

And once she is in the Looney Bin, we can ask the Tazmanian Devil to keep guard!!!

me too will join.please if u can do it then good riddance to bad rubbish
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

me too will join.please if u can do it then good riddance to bad rubbish

Yes, and probably we can get the Budiya toi play Zathura and get locked up in the space. 😡