Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: meghaparti

Can we call it Indecent Proposal?

Word Count: 0

bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Indecent proposal ........ correctly said ..........
but can we have anything more powerful than this to define this ridiculous proposal 😡😡

meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

sorry forgot to add that word actually🤣🤣🤣🤣

sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sweet_Krishna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Guys
I was just going thru the new development about the show, where people seemed shocked on this kind of news where Raghav is going to be asked to give a child to Santosh.
Well ! let me inform such kind of practices used to happen in ancient and medival India coz this is mentioned in Manu Smriti/dharma shastras. these might still be taking place in traditional , conservative societies.One such example is in our epic Mahabharat, where Vyas begot children for his dead half brother to his wives Ambika and Ambalika. Those children were Dhritrashatra and Pandu. But they were never called Vyas's sons. They were always called as Vichitravirya's sons.
The custom goes like this:
If the elder brother is dead or impotent or cannot bear kids then to continue his lineage the elder brother's wife would sleep once with younger brother just to get the kid. That union is just meant for getting the heir and the kid so begot will carry elder brother's name and the elder brother and his wife shall always be husband and wife; and the elder brother's wife and the younger brother are always going to be sis in law and bro in law.Their relationship remainsthe same. However such customs were practised with sanctity and that process of impregnating the sis in law was not considered lovemaking.Sex according to our shashtras is an act of procreation and not recreation
And this custom was not followed if any one was not willing to do so. that is it was not forced.
Now -a days , if man is impotent then the couple can get sperms from donors or surrogate mother is also an option. But in earlier days this was a practice so that child so begot is from the same clan/family/gene pool.
I have posted my comment not to support this but to inform you ppl about this age old ritual.
ABCDE2 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sweet_Krishna

Hi Guys

I was just going thru the new development about the show, where people seemed shocked on this kind of news where Raghav is going to be asked to give a child to Santosh.
Well ! let me inform such kind of practices used to happen in ancient and medival India coz this is mentioned in Manu Smriti/dharma shastras. these might still be taking place in traditional , conservative societies.One such example is in our epic Mahabharat, where Vyas begot children for his dead half brother to his wives Ambika and Ambalika. Those children were Dhritrashatra and Pandu. But they were never called Vyas's sons. They were always called as Vichitravirya's sons.
If the elder brother is dead or impotent or cannot bear kids then to continue his lineage the elder brother's wife would sleep once with younger brother just to get the kid. That union is just meant for getting the heir and the kid so begot will carry elder brother's name and the elder brother and his wife shall always be husband and wife; and the elder brother's wife and the younger brother are always going to be sis in law and bro in law.Their relationship remainsthe same. However such customs were practised with sanctity and that process of impregnating the sis in law was not considered lovemaking.Sex according to our shashtras is an act of procreation and not recreation
And this custom was not followed if any one was not willing to do so. that is it was not forced.
Now -a days , if man is impotent then the couple can get sperms from donors or surrogate mother is also an option. But in earlier days this was a practice so that child so begot is from the same clan/family/gene pool.
I have posted my comment not to support this but to inform you ppl about this age old ritual.

well
Good for you!
Its very different.
Its a story, its made me sick.
I wish Raghav never go sleep to santosh. I hope Raghav support Sia, take side her.
Raghav is belong of his wife Sia.
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hi Guys

yes i do know of tht ritual bt i personally found tht sick as well..and abt how our ancient texts interpret sex is frankly not the same as how it is thought of now..i dnt agree wid the relationship btwn two such people not changing..and sanctity of sex remains when its monogamous and associated wid respect and love..sex today is not thought of as a mere way of procreation,it involves feelings of two people..again personal opinion..this show is supposed to show progress in a backward place..i understand how sum age old practices have to be shown bt this is just not digestible..no offense meant to anybody elses beliefs or any cultural practices..i respect our ancient texts a lot bt dnt agree wid a few things mentioned in them..this is one of them..
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Hi Guys

Thanks a lot Krishna for this bit of info.

Most of us do know about it, but we are talking about the present times when women need not to treated as trash and only as womb carriers. There's more to life and we expected the Show to show us thses changes gradually.

And as far as I noticed, we are not watching a period drama over here. We'd then better stick to JSM. At least there they show the importance of God.
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Okay Shreya, RaSia ka baccha. Aur sapna dekho koi baat nahi.

Anu - dysfunctional family? Yeh koi family hai kya?

Maa is doing rubbish and the betas are listenign to her without even flinching! A bunch of sore losers!!!
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Okay Shreya, RaSia ka baccha. Aur sapna dekho koi baat nahi.

Anu - dysfunctional family? Yeh koi family hai kya?

Maa is doing rubbish and the betas are listenign to her without even flinching! A bunch of sore losers!!!

Thanks aur parthana karo that hamare sare sapne saach hojaye.
DSYfunctional family😆 what an apt name.😆