Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Exactly, Poetic. This trash isn't worth it. Keep in mind the good times and ignore the bad ones. It's what I do with most shows anyway. *sigh*
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sarah1024

Exactly, Poetic. This trash isn't worth it. Keep in mind the good times and ignore the bad ones. It's what I do with most shows anyway. *sigh*

Haan this happens in majority of the soaps.

SO i'd prefer BONES (on Star World) instead. Noc hance of this tragi-comedy at all.
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: poetic

Megha,

Darling don't feel bad. We have each other na? Raghav can continue being the agyakari beta and we will continue with u know what ... our film! 😉

I feel all the males in the Sanghwan family are actually namards, so their cheer haran doesn't really matter at all.

Wonder why didn't ask Gaji to sire the child - well, he has a proven track record! 🤣🤣🤣

Jokes apart, I am feeling bad for both Santosh and Sia. Santosh has to go through all this because of that bas**** Joginder! Sia is stupid I agree ... but still she doesn't deserve this! And all this for love.

Yeah right dear we can keep our selves happy with our film....n if raghav really agrees ..i would say he never loved sia.....😆 kyunki agar sia jhoothi bhi saabit hoti hai monday ko regarding the pandit thing raghav should not stoop so lowwwww😆
meghaparti thumbnail

LOL, looking forward to Raghav's waat. 😆

P.S. The chat thread has been created, for those interested.

haan waaattttttttttttt😆😆😆😆😆😆
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghaparti

Yeah right dear we can keep our selves happy with our film....n if raghav really agrees ..i would say he never loved sia.....😆 kyunki agar sia jhoothi bhi saabit hoti hai monday ko regarding the pandit thing raghav should not stoop so lowwwww😆

Wonder, why was he time passing then? 😕 SOnali was all willing and all over him - she would have been easier.

Lekin we have our film ... mujhe ab sukoon mili thoda sa.

And Megha - Sia galat hi ssabit hogi on Monday. How in the hell can she prove that she is right when everything is manipulated by Cruella?
Edited by poetic - 14 years ago
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghaparti

haan waaattttttttttttt😆

megha, u r there na with us in this super thing?

🤣🤣🤣
meghaparti thumbnail

Wonder, why was he time passing then? 😕 SOnali was all willing and all over him - she would have been easier.

Lekin we have our film ... mujhe ab sukoon mili thoda sa.

And Megha - Sia galat hi ssabit hogi on Monday. How in the hell can she prove that she is right when everything is manipulated by Cruella?

Yeah dear...aur i feel all this plot will be craeted n raghav will agree to this nonsense of sleeping with santosh to teach sia a lesson..he is very egoistic😆 remember his sonali days where he wanted sia to confess her love for himmmm😆 pata nahi sanghwaan kandaan ke marad..opps namarad kya khaate hai joh aise kand karne ke liye raazi ho jaate hai😆

meghaparti thumbnail

megha, u r there na with us in this super thing?

🤣🤣🤣

haan haan mein hoon nahhhhhh😆😆😆😆😆
chalo jyada chat mat kar sarah aa jayegaye aurrrrr kahe gaye use chit chat corner for chatting!😆

sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
LOL Megha, nahi yaar I won't mind ... you can still use any thread in this forum to chat ... I'm not very particular about what goes on where. It's a forum meant for discussions, so everyone should feel free post wherever they want. The chat thread wasn't created to stop people from chatting in the other threads. :-)
meghaparti thumbnail

LOL Megha, nahi yaar I won't mind ... you can still use any thread in this forum to chat ... I'm not very particular about what goes on where. It's a forum meant for discussions, so everyone should feel free post wherever they want. The chat thread wasn't created to stop people from chatting in the other threads. :-)

nothing personnel sarah i too have been a viewbie so i understand..mein bhi logon ko mazak mein bol diya karti thai n dont worry we will continue our chit chatting as it is mostly discussion....😆