Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: myviewprem

I cannot believe that such a thing can be thought forget shown on Indian TV.

Creatives seem to be taking inspiration from the STar world show "The bold and the beautiful".
But this is really outrageous and crosses all limits. I hope they do not show it because how will Raghav and Santosh face each other after this nonsense talk by Ammaji. I am sure Raghav will be furious and leave the house if Amma talks such a thing. Creatives are stooping to a very low level.
Instead i feel she should ask Raghav to have a baby with Sia and give it to Santosh. That will solve the impotency in case she does not want to adopt. Raghav treats Santosh more like his elder sister or mother and Santosh also treats him like a kid brother. So please do not stoop to these levels.
I am 99% sure Ammaji wll never dare ask such a thing. Jogi and Raghav will never respect her after this.

Prem, Ammaji has indeed asked Raghav to do so.

We can only see how the situation is handlednow.
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Creatives seem to be taking inspiration from the STar world show "The bold and the beautiful".
But this is really outrageous and crosses all limits. I hope they do not show it because how will Raghav and Santosh face each other after this nonsense talk by Ammaji. I am sure Raghav will be furious and leave the house if Amma talks such a thing. Creatives are stooping to a very low level.
Instead i feel she should ask Raghav to have a baby with Sia and give it to Santosh. That will solve the impotency in case she does not want to adopt. Raghav treats Santosh more like his elder sister or mother and Santosh also treats him like a kid brother. So please do not stoop to these levels.
I am 99% sure Ammaji wll never dare ask such a thing. Jogi and Raghav will never respect her after this.
[/QUOTE
prem the situation is sad but indeed true .probably raghav will lose respect but jogi is not a human to have feelings like that.that is high hopes.
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

May after this Raghav will come to know the true colors of Ammaji ............ but Jogi is a big chamcha of his mother ....... he is mentally sick ........and Impotent in all the ways whether it is physical or mental ..........😡😡
sang_hari thumbnail

Originally posted by: bittu_gupta

May after this Raghav will come to know the true colors of Ammaji ............ but Jogi is a big chamcha of his mother ....... he is mentally sick ........and Impotent in all the ways whether it is physical or mental ..........😡😡

bittu raghav already knows his ammaji but he partially refuses to accept that she will mess his life .that is where his confusion springs from
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats SHreya tu Goldie ban gayi.
sang_hari thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Congrats SHreya tu Goldie ban gayi.

actually yes ,thanks and i didnt notice it.
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Prem ammaji is an insane ..sjhe can go to any extent to save her izzat....phir chahaye koi bhi raasta apnana padhe!🤣🤣🤣🤣
Edited by meghaparti - 14 years ago
meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

Well hope so after this proposal raghav gets some brainsss🤣🤣🤣🤣

Word Count: 0

meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: bittu_gupta

Yes both mother n her elder son r mentally sickkkkk...how could they even think about ittt...simplyyyyyyyyyyyuckkkkkkkk🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
.. Congrats sherya ....for Goldie status