Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
I know. He always wants everythign for himself, he would ahve been happy to see Raghav leave the haveli with his iwfe.

To humey yeh din nahi dekhney hotey..

Sab Gaji ki fault hai! Chalo usko bash kartey hai.
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: poetic

I know. He always wants everythign for himself, he would ahve been happy to see Raghav leave the haveli with his iwfe.

To humey yeh din nahi dekhney hotey..

Sab Gaji ki fault hai! Chalo usko bash kartey hai.

haan ab gaji ke cheer haran ki baari haiii joh hum sab karen gaye🤣🤣
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghaparti

haan ab gaji ke cheer haran ki baari haiii joh hum sab karen gaye🤣🤣

bash karthe hai but cheer haran karnekheliye not a dishy guy.thode toh ussme interesting hona chahiye ne😆.phokat ka maara.biwi ka dulhara this is not intersting comdbination.raghav ka cheer haran karnrmrhi itna maaza aaya😳
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sang_hari

[ ....... see no one is mentioning about him ......... he is also a candidate we should not forget him ........ 🤣🤣🤣

actuallly bittu,he already has two wives to manage and usse woh teak se nahin horahahe.issilye ammaji would have thought that her most agaykari and virile beta ko kaam sompthe hain😆.already wife deprivation mein hai toh teak tak kaam karlega😆
oh my god!!!!! its really helarious.🤣🤣
sang_hari thumbnail

Originally posted by: tiny15

actuallly bittu,he already has two wives to manage and usse woh teak se nahin horahahe.issilye ammaji would have thought that her most agaykari and virile beta ko kaam sompthe hain😆.already wife deprivation mein hai toh teak tak kaam karlega😆

oh my god!!!!! its really helarious.🤣🤣
thanks a lot read all the posts we had a riot yesterday on the forums
sang_hari thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunithavarma

any news 4m SBS or SBB???

no yaar,i watched it specially for any news and they were boring with news of either comedy circus or with music ka maha muquballa finale
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
God this is sick..sick to the core..they are actually going to show this crap on national television..now am actually supporting the govt for trying to ban the show..
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Anu,

Same sentiments actually.

Kuch accha hi nahi hota!

Isi liye we did this to the thread.
sang_hari thumbnail

Originally posted by: anu rulz

God this is sick..sick to the core..they are actually going to show this crap on national television..now am actually supporting the govt for trying to ban the show..

anu we are having fun here so welcome to join instead of thinking of the crap
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I cannot believe that such a thing can be thought forget shown on Indian TV.
Creatives seem to be taking inspiration from the STar world show "The bold and the beautiful".
But this is really outrageous and crosses all limits. I hope they do not show it because how will Raghav and Santosh face each other after this nonsense talk by Ammaji. I am sure Raghav will be furious and leave the house if Amma talks such a thing. Creatives are stooping to a very low level.
Instead i feel she should ask Raghav to have a baby with Sia and give it to Santosh. That will solve the impotency in case she does not want to adopt. Raghav treats Santosh more like his elder sister or mother and Santosh also treats him like a kid brother. So please do not stoop to these levels.
I am 99% sure Ammaji wll never dare ask such a thing. Jogi and Raghav will never respect her after this.