Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: poetic

One question - since this seems to be a tried and tested method, which one of Ammaji's namard sons is her by-product with her Devar? ๐Ÿ˜”

ANy guesses!

One more guess ......... it could be Yash pal ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

OMG main toh pagal ho gayi hu .............๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bittu_gupta

Totally agreed with u ............ aur kuch kaam nahi hai kya iss aurat ke pass ............. now I want Sia to regret her decision of saving Ammaji ........... because of her stupidity now everybody's life has become miserable now ...........๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก and she should say this in front of whole family ........

[/
bittu,seriously ammaji should be told how she is alive today and on whose daya.she is getting out of hand and actually i am happy with gaji that he is revealing all the truth of hers in front of people.gaji should one more job that is bring awitness to falsify all that ammaji told against sia.isse do kaam hojayega.ek toh ammaji willbe exposed aur doosra toh raghav ammaji ke khilaaf hojayega

sunithavarma thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
exactly dear...gajji must b given mre role,becoz hez de onli person in de family who can do all these things...very cunning person...i wish instead f sia overhearing raghav shud hav heard all the talking btw jogi & ammaji...it wud be mre nice...
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunithavarma

exactly dear...gajji must b given mre role,becoz hez de onli person in de family who can do all these things...very cunning person...i wish instead f sia overhearing raghav shud hav heard all the talking btw jogi & ammaji...it wud be mre nice...

tell me sunitha what would have raghav done after that nothing but shout at his mother.but if gaji would have heard it then he would have in some way told sunehri and both of then would have devised a plan such that it would reached raghav's ear and he would heve been incensed to such an extant that ghar choddetha.but alas all heard by a person who needed to know the truth but couldnt do anything about it
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

WAI,

AT least let Gaji and SUnheri lead a perfect life na - they are so cute in their evilness.

Sia Madam is gonna sulk big time - itne chappals kaha se aayenge.

Santosh ke liye hero hai na - Vikram Chautala, lekin usko dikhatey hi nahi. AB kya karoon!

Raghav ka toh halat aur kharab honey waale hai.

Sia better goes back to the Menka roop fast ...

yeah she better do that otherwise amma will succeed yet again
meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

actually raghav will do with a long towel aur sia ka ghaghra bhi kaam aayega๐Ÿ˜†.
sorry,hangover from last night๐Ÿ˜†

yeah dear we understand last night cheer haran hangover๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
meghaparti thumbnail

LOL

Sia will be in for a shock courtey that Budiya. Kya aan-baa-shaan hai Sanghwaan khandaan ki!

Santosh aur unnatural desires ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Maybe Sia falling behosh is a good idea and that too in Raghav's arms. And if he leaves her then, then he is not man enough.

chal kuch sunkar toh behosh ho gaye๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bittu_gupta

Totally agreed with u ............ aur kuch kaam nahi hai kya iss aurat ke pass ............. now I want Sia to regret her decision of saving Ammaji ........... because of her stupidity now everybody's life has become miserable now ...........๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก and she should say this in front of whole family ........

I swear she should regret her decision to save that witch.

BTW, I also zero in on Gaji as the offspring.
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: meghaparti

chal kuch sunkar toh behosh ho gaye๐Ÿ˜†

Finally ... I mean !

And Gaji hearing the truth would always have been a better option ...
Edited by poetic - 14 years ago
meghaparti thumbnail

Finally ... I mean !

And Gaji hearing the truth would always have been a better option ...

yeah aur uska raghav ko bhadhkana would have been dammm interestingggg๐Ÿ˜†