Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: poetic

LOL Shreya,

I like this story ekdum Bollywood ishtyle. I don't think none of the 3 characters would have any problem with that.

Divya drishti? 🀣

Bittu, Santosh will never ever fall for Raghav, take my word. She loves Sia and Raghav as her siblings rather or as a Mother,

I know that she treats Rargav as her son ..........I was just doing cheer haran yaar, afterall I am also member of this group naa 🀣🀣

I think ammaji is making a big mistake here ....... sonali ke liya ek aur competitor khadha kar rahi .... sia se toh bacha nahi payi ab santosh ko bhi competition may khadha kar rahi hai .......... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by bittu_gupta - 14 years ago
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sang_hari

sia will not become behosh she will only be itna angry aur lock raghav in the room and tell him that he will stay in the room until bhabhi's unnatural desires have abatedπŸ˜† and it is safe for him to venture out.pati ki izzat baacharahe haiπŸ˜†

LOL

Sia will be in for a shock courtey that Budiya. Kya aan-baa-shaan hai Sanghwaan khandaan ki!

Santosh aur unnatural desires 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Maybe Sia falling behosh is a good idea and that too in Raghav's arms. And if he leaves her then, then he is not man enough.
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: bittu_gupta

I know that she treats Rargav as her son ..........I was just doing cheer haran yaar, afterall I am also member of this group naa 🀣🀣

I think ammaji is making a big mistake here ....... sonali ke liya ek aur competitor khadha kar rahi .... sia se toh bacha nahi payi ab santosh ko bhi competition may khadha kar rahi hai .......... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Arrey Sia ko thik se chance nahi mila re ... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
poetic thumbnail
One question - since this seems to be a tried and tested method, which one of Ammaji's namard sons is her by-product with her Devar? πŸ˜”

ANy guesses!
bittu31 thumbnail

LOL

Sia will be in for a shock courtey that Budiya. Kya aan-baa-shaan hai Sanghwaan khandaan ki!

πŸ˜†
Maybe Sia falling behosh is a good idea and that too in Raghav's arms. And if he leaves her then, then he is not man enough.

look from so many days we are shouting ki Sia ko behosh karo ........ so C.v hamari baat sun rahe hai ........ iss se bada jhataka Sia ko nahi diya jaa sakta behosh karne ke liyeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

bittu31 thumbnail

Arrey Sia ko thik se chance nahi mila re ... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†[/QUOTE]

For what ?????????/πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Word Count: 0

bittu31 thumbnail

One question - since this seems to be a tried and tested method, which one of Ammaji's namard sons is her by-product with her Devar? πŸ˜”

ANy guesses!

It should be Gaji only ......... he has all those qualities which are seen in these 2 jalad's i.e ammaji & Chachaji .......😊
bittu31 thumbnail
Guys mazak - mazak may I became senior member aur pata bhi nahi chala ...........😊😊
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@poet and bittu-this article has brought out the worst in me.itna neech insaan kabhi na dekha maine.
thanks for the unnatural desire word acceptance.another word to be used in our cheer haran kaand.santosh like u said has treated raghav as her son and now all this.yuck but you know what in some parts of the coutry if bhabhi becomes a widow then she marries her devar.😑
another thing yeh ammaji seriously has some divya drishti because jab dekho tab she peeps in to her all her sons bedroom.power failure happened during the initial stages of RaSia romance and that is why she is suffering and ruing the day that power failure happenedπŸ˜ƒ
bittu congrats for the senior member status

bittu31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

@poet and bittu-this article has brought out the worst in me.itna neech insaan kabhi na dekha maine.
thanks for the unnatural desire word acceptance.another word to be used in our cheer haran kaand.santosh like u said has treated raghav as her son and now all this.yuck but you know what in some parts of the coutry if bhabhi becomes a widow then she marries her devar.😑
another thing yeh ammaji seriously has some divya drishti because jab dekho tab she peeps in to her all her sons bedroom.power failure happened during the initial stages of RaSia romance and that is why she is suffering and ruing the day that power failure happenedπŸ˜ƒ
bittu congrats for the senior member status

Totally agreed with u ............ aur kuch kaam nahi hai kya iss aurat ke pass ............. now I want Sia to regret her decision of saving Ammaji ........... because of her stupidity now everybody's life has become miserable now ...........😑😑 and she should say this in front of whole family ........

Edited by bittu_gupta - 14 years ago