Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: poetic

Why do you think the word Sacrifice cropped up? There must be somethign related to it.

actually that witch asks her son to sacrifice his love for her and sleep with his bhabhi.raghav is probably not willing and ammaji is using all the emotional blackmail to tell him that she has accepted his decision and therefore he should accept hers too
crazy_bholi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think Aditya shd Leave Laado.............eeeeeeeeeeeeee so cheap..........cheapness ki bhi hadh hoti hai 🤢
sang_hari thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazy_bholi

I think Aditya shd Leave Laado.............eeeeeeeeeeeeee so cheap..........cheapness ki bhi hadh hoti hai 🤢

tell me about it.my head is actually swirling because of all this
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sang_hari

tell me about it.my head is actually swirling because of all this

Arrey ruko ... aur bhi aana hai, is mein hi haal chhod diya 😡

BHoli, what dress sense cna we use durign the cheer haran epi?
sang_hari thumbnail

Arrey ruko ... aur bhi aana hai, is mein hi haal chhod diya 😡

BHoli, what dress sense cna we use durign the cheer haran epi?

actually raghav will do with a long towel aur sia ka ghaghra bhi kaam aayega😆.
sorry,hangover from last night😆
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

actually raghav will do with a long towel aur sia ka ghaghra bhi kaam aayega😆.
sorry,hangover from last night😆

No issues SHreya 😡😆

Maybe he can croon - Sawaariya ... and then 🤢

bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: who am i???

Last thing i want is Santosh falln for Raghav and turning into vamp.

But wanna see RaSia's exp when they hear this proposal and jogi's also though given up hope on that guy but his expressions and feelns is somethng i wanna watch.
Plus Gajji-Sunheri's take on this propsoal there taunts on Ammaji will be asusual awsome

This will be the biggest twist in the history of Tv where a mother like bhabhi falls for her Devar .........😲😲😆and turning into a vamp .......

Now Sia will realise that what blunder she has made by bhagyaing meera 🤪 and after hearing this proposal ........ Joh Sia 3 days ke nirjal varth se bahosh nahi hui woh ab ho jayegi 🤣 Raghav ka toh kya bolu ..........
sang_hari thumbnail

No issues SHreya 😡😆

Maybe he can croon - Sawaariya ... and then 🤢

then we'll change santosh with sia in the final moment- my story for raghav-ma ka aagyakari beta aur ammaji's divya drishti lost because of power cuts and tab tak toh sia would have completed her job and we will all rejoice.lousy story just like bollywood isstyle😡.sarcasm of course
.tab toh raghav khush aur hum bhi .the aftereffects of the swap to be updated by shreya later
Edited by sang_hari - 14 years ago
sang_hari thumbnail

Originally posted by: bittu_gupta

This will be the biggest twist in the history of Tv where a mother like bhabhi falls for her Devar .........😲😲😆and turning into a vamp .......

Now Sia will realise that what blunder she has made by bhagyaing meera 🤪 and after hearing this proposal ........ Joh Sia 3 days ke nirjal varth se bahosh nahi hui woh ab ho jayegi 🤣 Raghav ka toh kya bolu ..........

sia will not become behosh she will only be itna angry aur lock raghav in the room and tell him that he will stay in the room until bhabhi's unnatural desires have abated😆 and it is safe for him to venture out.pati ki izzat baacharahe hai😆
poetic thumbnail
LOL Shreya,

I like this story ekdum Bollywood ishtyle. I don't think none of the 3 characters would have any problem with that.

Divya drishti? 🤣

Bittu, Santosh will never ever fall for Raghav, take my word. She loves Sia and Raghav as her siblings rather or as a Mother,