Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: meghaparti

Dont read sonia kyunki humne iss article ka mazak banakar rakh diya haiiiii🤣🤣🤣🤣if u r interested in laughing then read 24 pages🤣🤣🤣🤣

😆...atleast these shows are keeping us entertained if not by watching them atleast everyone is having such fun!!!...i will def go through this tom...sometimes when i am bored you know and out of the house i cant resist peeping into the forum even through my blackberry....and that too here in london ..i am truly embarassed at my desperation you know...but you see these are such good diversions in life...so light so unreal...well...for lado i cant be sure thats the case!!!....i feel so silly and then sheepishly turn it off back to something closer to reality!!!!😭
who am i??? thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I had this feeln ever since they said jogi is impotent.
Sia will barsao chappals on Raghav if he even dares think on that lines but Santosh treats Raghav as her son, infact all there convo look like they share mother-son relationship than devr-bhabhi.
But why Raghav, what if he turns out infertile and plus he is youngest why not Gaji that man is proved plus he can guarantee a son.
Hailla where is another man for Santosh we need a hero for Santosh.
Sia better acting up soon and seduce her hubby else ammaji will come up with such plans only.
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
WAI,

AT least let Gaji and SUnheri lead a perfect life na - they are so cute in their evilness.

Sia Madam is gonna sulk big time - itne chappals kaha se aayenge.

Santosh ke liye hero hai na - Vikram Chautala, lekin usko dikhatey hi nahi. AB kya karoon!

Raghav ka toh halat aur kharab honey waale hai.

Sia better goes back to the Menka roop fast ...
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

WAI,

AT least let Gaji and SUnheri lead a perfect life na - they are so cute in their evilness.

Sia Madam is gonna sulk big time - itne chappals kaha se aayenge.

Santosh ke liye hero hai na - Vikram Chautala, lekin usko dikhatey hi nahi. AB kya karoon!

Raghav ka toh halat aur kharab honey waale hai.

Sia better goes back to the Menka roop fast ...

poet start on the cher haran.sia kaise sachai aur imaandari se cheer haran karegi.😆
Jokes apart,santosh i think will take the help of vijay and that is why her brother's character has been introduced as both the guys belong to the same village. actually gaji is better candidate for cheer haran as-TESTED and CERTIFIED
who am i??? thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Last thing i want is Santosh falln for Raghav and turning into vamp.

But wanna see RaSia's exp when they hear this proposal and jogi's also though given up hope on that guy but his expressions and feelns is somethng i wanna watch.
Plus Gajji-Sunheri's take on this propsoal there taunts on Ammaji will be asusual awsome
Edited by who am i??? - 14 years ago
poetic thumbnail
Shreya,

Cheer haran bad mein ...me busy with something else and need to concentarte on that cheer haran thing, 🤣

BTW, mujhe darr lag raha hai - agar Sia madam yeh kehti hai to?

WAI, the expressions will be awesome. As much as the characters are stupid enough, the ensemble is really very good - so you can expect good acting.

I don't think Santosh will turn into a vamp.

SHreya, VIkram ko jaldi la re .. satyanash honey se pehle.
bebo21st thumbnail
omg this is not happening....... am speechless i wanted more of Raghav and Sia scenes am a big fan of them.......... this article has me shaking my head to a no no please don't do this.

it would have been better if Raghav and Sia gave their first child to Santosh. the story line is crossing the decency part and all of those who are fans of Raghav and Sia will not be wanting to watch this show for a while thats for sure.

wonder if the creatives are reading the comments that the fans put through hard work and thoughts, it would be good for creatives to take some ideas from this site and make amendments to their story line. just a thought that came to my mind and felt like sharing with this wonderful site.

in my mind a thought has come for a better a story line compared to this article. all the problems are the moment should be settled asap in a manner than would have Raghav and Sia happy in their married life and Sia getting pregnant with twins and giving one baby to Santosh Bhabi. as seen Sia respects Santosh Bhabi a great deal, the relation is like that of a mother and daughter, and creatives are spoiling the story line with this big turn.

i just hope that Raghav uses his brains and does what is best for Sia and his married life. let me know if ur with me in this story line and feel free to leave a comment take care

poetic thumbnail
Bebo,

We are all there with you and we all want a decent storyline. But it seems that we are asking too much from the CVs.

They could have chosen a lot of tracks to solve problems, but I don't think they want to solve problems at all. That's where the problem comes in.

And that's why we have made a farce of the track in this link. The less we could do is to ridicule them and that is what we did.

sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
bebo,poet and wai-yesterday i have suggested that we could see a track where sia could give her child to santosh and further development would be that the baby could be a girl and all of them protecting the child from ammaji will make an interesting plot.
but instead of using all that idea and giving apositive storyline and a decent one at that ,the creatives are bent upon using an immoral track where the suggestion of this plot is too disgusting to hear.
santosh turing a vamp is the last thing that is going to happen in the plot because she is too decent aperson to contemplate that kind of behaviour.actually it is better for all of us to make light of the situation by making funny coments and critizing the creatives by being at our scathing best
poetic thumbnail
Why do you think the word Sacrifice cropped up? There must be somethign related to it.