Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
I dont have the time to go through 24 pages..after reading the article i feel i knew the creatives will have to create something on these lines to create suspense and keep the show alive!!..i think the story was getting too boring and lets not forget we are only a handful here in the forum..i am no judge wether this would be a good story line or not and only time will tell wether it will keep viewers hooked because as of now lado is getting rather boring..and the most dissapointing bit by far has been siyas conduct!!..she has made a complete fool of herself by vowing revenge time and again and achieving nothing!!!..i wish they would stop showing her taking these vows time and again.....infact i will be happy if santosh gets more importance than siya..its well deserved if you ask me...we want others to get a chance and proove their acting skills!!...as far as devar bhabhi relationships go...switch on to any soap today..in most of them theres an angle on these lines thats if this article is true!!.i think Indian viwers like this drama these ridiculous twists else they get bored!.thats a known fact!
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@poet layak means physical well endowed, che che what are making me say😆
@megha-i'll be the first one to take a gun to raghav's head
@neha-na ghar ka na ghat ka- aise logon ko kya khethe hain
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: poetic

Show should be renamed as - Ammaji KI Mahima! Aao, Dekho aur muft gyan lo ... 🤣🤣

muft gyannnnnnnn on wht🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
nehalovelyne thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghaparti

yes humare bechara praani....but agar he agrees i willl kill him personeeelllyyyyyy sia mar gaye hai kyaaaaa ki wohhhh🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

SAI to chodo...wo toh hai he..HUM bhi marr gaye he kya JO............. DING DING DING...... 😛😛😛😛😛
meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonia77

I dont have the time to go through 24 pages..after reading the article i feel i knew the creatives will have to create something on these lines to create suspense and keep the show alive!!..i think the story was getting too boring and lets not forget we are only a handful here in the forum..i am no judge wether this would be a good story line or not and only time will tell wether it will keep viewers hooked because as of now lado is getting rather boring..and the most dissapointing bit by far has been siyas conduct!!..she has made a complete fool of herself by vowing revenge time and again and achieving nothing!!!..i wish they would stop showing her taking these vows time and again.....infact i will be happy if santosh gets more importance than siya..its well deserved if you ask me...we want others to get a chance and proove their acting skills!!...as far as devar bhabhi relationships go...switch on to any soap today..in most of them theres an angle on these lines thats if this article is true!!.i think Indian viwers like this drama these ridiculous twists else they get bored!.thats a known fact!

Dont read sonia kyunki humne iss article ka mazak banakar rakh diya haiiiii🤣🤣🤣🤣if u r interested in laughing then read 24 pages🤣🤣🤣🤣
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

muft gyannnnnnnn on wht🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

gyan on incestuous relationships, aur kya? 😆
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
😆

well my cheer haran is a sure shot hitttttttttttttt guess wht next article or news on SBS that will be published...Cheer haran hua raghav ka laado ke sets parrrrrr🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

😆 😆.actually sbs they do look at the forums and pick up stuff for their segment ,so no wonders if this gets repeated there also
😆
meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: nehalovelyne

SAI to chodo...wo toh hai he..HUM bhi marr gaye he kya JO............. DING DING DING...... 😛

haan neha mein samajh sakti hoon tumhare haalatttt🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 sani ko bhi bula loo yaha parrrr🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

gyan on incestuous relationships, aur kya? 😆

yeh ladhki hai alla meine socha aur isne keh bhi dalaaaa🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: sang_hari

😆
😆 😆.actually sbs they do look at the forums and pick up stuff for their segment ,so no wonders if this gets repeated there also
😆

so wht a nice caption nah for their news flashessss ammaji ne karwaya raghav ka hua cheer harannnnn sia bhi nahi bacha paye raghav koooooo🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣