Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: sarah1024

Sure! I'll go make one right away for you guys. :-)

Thanks a lot Sarah 🤗. We can all keep touch in that thread. I also don't wanna miss my gang.

I was so sick earlier, now this is actually making me 🤣. How atrociously trashy can a show be!

And of course we all can continue with our film RAGHAV - Maa ka Agyakari Beta!

True na, if he agrees to sleep with his maa saman Bhabhi.

🤣
Edited by poetic - 14 years ago
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Anusha-

Hello Guys ..Though i am not a regular watcher of Laado..But i like Sia and Raghav Jodi ..But after seeing this article my only reaction was 🤢..Whats Happening ? Ammaji has really gone Insane ewwww..How the helll she can ask Raghav to sleep with his bhabhi ..😳

Come on creatives ..Please tr to use your brains ..Dont spoil the show with these kind of stupid tracks ..Cant you bring niice tracks like Raghav gets to know Ammaji's true colors, Raghav-sia Union , Sia going against Ammaji and so on ..This track will kill the show

Hi Anusha, welcome to the Forum. 😛 Wish we could welcome you in happier times.

Nevertheless you can join us at the parody that we are going to make of this Show.

We have all waited so long and even bore Ammaji's torture so that we can see something good- something which shows that evil doesn't win and ultimately it has a downfall! But now we are giving up our hopes.
sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Aww you're welcome, Poetic! 🤗

LMAO, man I hate not being able to participate in all of your discussions. You folks seem to have a blast mocking this show. That Maa Ka Agyakari Beta thing is just hilarious! 🤣🤣🤣
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: bittu_gupta

What the hell .😡😡 Ab yahi dekna baki tha ...... this is too much ........ Ammaji ne kaha aur Raghav man jayega ....... u know in India bhabhi maa ke saman hoti hai ...... and this lady has crossed all the limits ......😡😡😡 yahi man maryada hai Sanghwan kandhan ki .....😲😲 aur how can joginder allowed this .... he is truly a napunsak ........ C.v 's pagal ho gaye hai ....... aur hame bhi karna chate hai .........

Bittu, we should be singing - Maa da laadla bigad gaya ...
🤣🤣🤣

Any ways now I am going to stick to my decision not to watch this crap ........ but yet I don't want to loose the beautiful gang here 😭😭 .........

Same emotions actually ! 😭

Its a humble request to the development team of NAIDL to open a sticky post ..... chit - chat corner where we all friends can talk ...... or any body else suggest any other show where we all can meet .......

Bittu, this is what the great Sanghwan family is all about - now the only thing left was incest and the CVs are hell bent to show us that.

Debauchery, treachery, murder, physical assault, female foeticide and infanticide ... let me count. Oh yes, I forgot incest ... and we have it all right.
poetic thumbnail

Aww you're welcome, Poetic! 🤗

LMAO, man I hate not being able to participate in all of your discussions. You folks seem to have a blast mocking this show. That Maa Ka Agyakari Beta thing is just hilarious! 🤣🤣🤣

Thanks Sarah. 😊

Now wait and see what we make of this Show.

If they are gonna treat us like this, we have to return them the same feelings na! Fortunately, we are not going to sit quiet a la Sia.

Ab dekho Raghav ka waat kaise lagatey hai ... 🤣🤣🤣
mangalabwaj thumbnail
guys,
This is not a serial about female infanticide. Its about female (the viewers ) suicide .
I have stopped watching the serial from the past 3 days. really making me sick
mangala
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghaparti

Yeah its pathetic dear she asking to sleep with her bhabhi its yuck..wht a thought n a track...joh raghav apne bhabhi ko maa samaan samajhta hai ..ammaji will make him stoop so low..wh on earth does santosh have to suffer due to jpgi's impotency....aur sia ka kya bechareeee kaha phas gaye haiiiii hawaanoon ke beech..after reading this seems like amma's true colors donot come infront of raghav....n sia will have to suffer!

Megha,

Darling don't feel bad. We have each other na? Raghav can continue being the agyakari beta and we will continue with u know what ... our film! 😉

I feel all the males in the Sanghwan family are actually namards, so their cheer haran doesn't really matter at all.

Wonder why didn't ask Gaji to sire the child - well, he has a proven track record! 🤣🤣🤣

Jokes apart, I am feeling bad for both Santosh and Sia. Santosh has to go through all this because of that bas**** Joginder! Sia is stupid I agree ... but still she doesn't deserve this! And all this for love.
sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: poetic

Thanks Sarah. 😊

Now wait and see what we make of this Show.

If they are gonna treat us like this, we have to return them the same feelings na! Fortunately, we are not going to sit quiet a la Sia.

Ab dekho Raghav ka waat kaise lagatey hai ... 🤣🤣🤣

LOL, looking forward to Raghav's waat. 😆

P.S. The chat thread has been created, for those interested.
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: mangalabwaj

guys,

This is not a serial about female infanticide. Its about female (the viewers ) suicide .
I have stopped watching the serial from the past 3 days. really making me sick
mangala

Mangala,

Most of us are going to stop as well. As a woman, I feel disgusted and cheated and this is not about education at all.

But do come and visit us over here when we band bajaofy them.
poetic thumbnail

LOL, looking forward to Raghav's waat. 😆

P.S. The chat thread has been created, for those interested.

Thank you so much Sarah!

Frankly speakign I was feeling sad, then I though why should I? I'd rather keep in mind the good ole' days.