Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: sang_hari

[ ....... see no one is mentioning about him ......... he is also a candidate we should not forget him ........ 🤣🤣🤣

actuallly bittu,he already has two wives to manage and usse woh teak se nahin horahahe.issilye ammaji would have thought that her most agaykari and virile beta ko kaam sompthe hain😆.already wife deprivation mein hai toh teak tak kaam karlega😆

I know SHreya.

Wife deprivation indeed! He would be eager to prove himself as a agyakari beta too na ... sia ke liye pyar gaya tel lene 🤣🤣
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poetic

Raghav as Kalyug ki Draupadi .... 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Wonder who will be Kalyug ki Krishna ... SIa Rani! 😲 To guide him
🤣🤣🤣

Krishna is not sia but ammaji.she is his friend,philosopher and guide.that is why like arjun he is so agyakari to his krishna 😆
meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

i will do that tomorrow itself and shubh kareya mein deri honi nahi chaheye😆

haan warna pata nahi ammaji aurr kiss kiss ko raghav ke liye line mein khada kar de gaye!🤣
meghaparti thumbnail

Originally posted by: bittu_gupta

actuallly bittu,he already has two wives to manage and usse woh teak se nahin horahahe.issilye ammaji would have thought that her most agaykari and virile beta ko kaam sompthe hain😆.already wife deprivation mein hai toh teak tak kaam karlega😆

Now be serious girls ..😆😆............Ammaji is killing two birds with single stone......... one Jogi's problem will be solve and ammaji can teach a lesson to Sia also .by hurting her hard ....... Now Sia will think she has step her foot in the sword by sending Raghav to console ammaji about ...this nonsense ............ and I really feel this time atleast Raghav will not obey her .............

Hope so dear he doesnt obeyyyyy on a serious note🤣
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Mere toh khushi se ankhon mein paani aa rahe hain ...

They can all stand in lines with their eyes blindfolded. Ammaji haath pakarkey phir le jayenge ....🤣🤣🤣

Avtar is already in demand with two ...

Oh sorry I forgot Dheeraj ....... why can't ammaji tells him to do so .............. he is bachelor also ....... the most eligible candidate 😆😆
meghaparti thumbnail

Krishna is not sia but ammaji.she is his friend,philosopher and guide.that is why like arjun he is so agyakari to his krishna 😆

nahi yaar i think sia is better as krishna n ammaji as dushasan🤣
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

if u guys want it i will put a word to my friend.she works as a Personal assistant to the vice president of the commission

Pls do the honours sherya ......
poetic thumbnail

Wahi ke hume machaan aur suhaag ke sej ka similarity pata chal gaya ... 😆😉

🤣 guys all of us have gone nuts

Aur kya bataoon ...

Aur aaagey Sia puchti - raghav darwaza nahi banya kya ...? 🤣
sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I know SHreya.

Wife deprivation indeed! He would be eager to prove himself as a agyakari beta too na ... sia ke liye pyar gaya tel lene 🤣🤣
aur i forgot one more thing after that job has been done then he will tell sia hum log humara baccha kab plan karrahe hain because sangwan khnadan guys are used to two biwis na😆
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: meghaparti

I knew all the way that u wanted to say this but i just wanted u toooo share it i ur own words...no wonder i asked u this quessss....🤣...gosh now i gone nutssss🤣

Good na, we are all Nutty Buddies ... 🤣🤣🤣