Ammaji stoops low to get her way *spoiler*

-Anusha- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Naa Aana Iss Des Laado is again set to shock viewers with an unimaginable series of incidents in the coming weeks, where the truth about Joginder's impotency will be revealed to the villagers against Amma ji 's will.

A source from the show says, "It so happens that Gajendra will spread the news about Joginder being impotent and so his wife's inability to conceive a child. The villagers will discuss this issue with everyone and Yashpal who is a loyal guard of Amma ji will overhear the conversation. He will then inform Amma ji about the stories spreading about Joginder and Santosh."

Amma ji will then try to find out the identity of the family member behind this. "However things will be out of control. She will suggest Santosh to sleep with another man to produce a heir to the family but Sia will oppose this and will request Raghav to intervene in the matter and stop Amma ji from making Santosh's life miserable. Amma ji will then have a different plan to deal with this issue and she will ask Raghav to sacrifice his love for her by sleeping with his bhabhi , Santosh," our source reveals.

Currently, Sia has come to know that Amma ji had plotted against both of them so that their marriage won't last long. Sia has also told Raghav about why she had to maintain a distance from him as per the panditji's instructions who in turn had been following Amma ji 's instructions.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manny136 thumbnail
eeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww the woman has gone insane 😲 WTH!!!!!! If this happens and Raghav doesn't stand up the show is gonna go to crap seriously yuck!!!!!
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Ewwwwwwwww ... now I am really going to stand by my decision not to watch it.

What the heck's happening? And how can the soap come down to such low levels.

I am feeling positively sick now.
-Anusha- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hello Guys ..Though i am not a regular watcher of Laado..But i like Sia and Raghav Jodi ..But after seeing this article my only reaction was 🤢..Whats Happening ? Ammaji has really gone Insane ewwww..How the helll she can ask Raghav to sleep with his bhabhi ..😳

Come on creatives ..Please tr to use your brains ..Dont spoil the show with these kind of stupid tracks ..Cant you bring niice tracks like Raghav gets to know Ammaji's true colors, Raghav-sia Union , Sia going against Ammaji and so on ..This track will kill the show
bittu31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What the hell .😡😡 Ab yahi dekna baki tha ...... this is too much ........ Ammaji ne kaha aur Raghav man jayega ....... u know in India bhabhi maa ke saman hoti hai ...... and this lady has crossed all the limits ......😡😡😡 yahi man maryada hai Sanghwan kandhan ki .....😲😲 aur how can joginder allowed this .... he is truly a napunsak ........ C.v 's pagal ho gaye hai ....... aur hame bhi karna chate hai .........

Any ways now I am going to stick to my decision not to watch this crap ........ but yet I don't want to loose the beautiful gang here 😭😭 .........

Its a humble request to the development team of NAIDL to open a sticky post ..... chit - chat corner where we all friends can talk ...... or any body else suggest any other show where we all can meet .......

meghaparti thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah its pathetic dear she asking to sleep with her bhabhi its yuck..wht a thought n a track...joh raghav apne bhabhi ko maa samaan samajhta hai ..ammaji will make him stoop so low..wh on earth does santosh have to suffer due to jpgi's impotency....aur sia ka kya bechareeee kaha phas gaye haiiiii hawaanoon ke beech..after reading this seems like amma's true colors donot come infront of raghav....n sia will have to suffer!
sunithavarma thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nw NAIDL became a hopeless serial...wat happen 2 cv,r dey gone mad,im sure rating wil go down also it wil go 2 last...really sad after reading the article...ammaji,joginder,raghav,santosh,sia gone mad...so stop watching the serial onli way...i cant bear this anymre,always prlms in this serial...sad
priyankumupal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
OMG i'm not going to watch this show any longer........what kind of sick crap is this............ creative's are trying to feed us poison.........in no family something like this would happen........this is worse than a K serial. I have loved this show from the start cos of its reality but this is the limit.........i can't watch this anymore.
sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Eww, what the ****? That is beyond disgusting! How pathetic is that? A MARRIED man sleeping with his brother's WIFE? I didn't expect this from Ammaji.
sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bittu_gupta

Its a humble request to the development team of NAIDL to open a sticky post ..... chit - chat corner where we all friends can talk

Sure! I'll go make one right away for you guys. :-)